Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your 1929 National Currency Notes.

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
628 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  01:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
With all of the Post your..... threads out there I thought I would start one. So here it is.

Post your 1929 national currency notes. Be it circulated or uncirculated rare or common or star or no star. Post them all.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4409 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  1:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MeadowviewCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here are three small size nationals I own. I don't have pictures of the others.

I'm slowly building my numismatic library--106 works and counting

With assistance, trying to compile a listing of numismatic reference books & materials available to collectors http://goccf.com/t/174749
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8125 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  2:18 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Elmira NY

My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
2213 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  3:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39465 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  4:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that's great, Stever!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39465 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2017  4:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Everyone knows I like to show this one!

United States
41 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MvleMO55 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is one I was lucky to get years ago....
Pillar of the Community
United States
2633 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  11:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a few of mine.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39465 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, a lot of interesting names there. Any rarities?
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39465 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  5:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's one of my favorites:

Pillar of the Community
United States
2633 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Wow, a lot of interesting names there. Any rarities?

Marshall and Emporia are probably the most scarce in that pile. Covington and Rocky Mount the next two best notes.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1322 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add babysitr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog, That Highland,Il. note is special. I'll bet not many Small TY-2 survived in 66PPQ ! no matter what bank..
Pillar of the Community
United States
1274 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  9:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lived here when I was much younger
====

Pillar of the Community
United States
2213 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  05:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I also lived in Jacksonville. (1961-1966) I lived on Roosevelt Boulevard at NAS Jacksonville.
Learn More...
United States
14134 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  05:54 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
39465 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
babysitr - Thanks, but there are probably more of them out there than you might think.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.11 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05