Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Silver Bullion & Silver Coins for Sale  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
565 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  11:47 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add SilverTracker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

Up for sale is the following:

Asking for both lots - $ 210.00 Shipped.
E-Mail me if interested.

Thanks
ST
Never Met a Silver Coin I Didn't Like.
My Last Acquistion: 1950 Silver Roosevelt Proof Dime
Pillar of the Community
United States
2660 Posts
 Posted 09/26/2017  9:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM, SENT
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
565 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  07:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverTracker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update: One of the Taku Turtles is sold.

Also I had forgotten to list the dates for the bullion coins. The Maple Leaf and Somalia Elephant coins are dated 2014. The Turtle coins are 2013.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1794 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
 Posted 09/27/2017  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ElonU to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent!
Collecting slabbed silver wartime Jefferson nickels '42-'45 and ALWAYS on the lookout for a nice Franklin half dollar!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
565 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2017  08:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverTracker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still have the Somalia Elephant, ASE, The Maple Leaf and 2 Taku Turtles left. Asking $ 100.00 shipped.
Thanks
ST
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
565 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2017  10:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverTracker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Price lowered to $95.00 shipped for the ASE, Maple, Somalia Elephant and 2 taku turtles.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1790 Posts
 Posted 09/28/2017  11:51 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5038 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2017  08:43 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it all sold?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05