Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

World Crowns Gems & Rarities (Crowns); Post Your Gem Crowns Here

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 60
Valued Member
186 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2019  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paulCT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
GERMANICVS Thank you very much!It was listed as rare, but the fact that the seller accepted my offer scared me so I had to wait to have it in hand, to check it's parameters and make sure it's actually a genuine piece.Regarding the ''sunny'' aspect of toning, I'm afraid it's going to be a bit difficult doing it in the UK!!I'm using coin trays with a clear plastic
cover atm and I'm not convinced that this is a very smart way to keep my items!

Edited by paulCT
03/22/2019 2:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1611 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2019  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mysilveryears to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I think I might have stolen this one at the ten dollar knockdown price.

Edited by mysilveryears
03/22/2019 10:35 pm
Learn More...
United States
74827 Posts
 Posted 03/23/2019  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I think I might have stolen this one at the ten dollar knockdown price.
Well done.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5669 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2019  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Viceroyalty of New Spain -- 8 reales, 1808:

Valued Member
Spain
89 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2019  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txabs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Viceroyalty of New Spain -- 8 reales, 1808

Nice Mexican duro, pepactonius!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2051 Posts
 Posted 03/24/2019  7:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1551 Crown of Edward VI, King of England. Edward was the son of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour.
Learn More...
United States
74827 Posts
 Posted 03/25/2019  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Viceroyalty of New Spain -- 8 reales, 1808:

Quote:
1551 Crown of Edward VI, King of England. Edward was the son of Henry VIII and Jane Seymour.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5669 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  6:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Insular Government of the Philippine Islands -- 1 peso, 1903:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8140 Posts
 Posted 03/28/2019  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Won this awhile back but didn't post it here.

And this one.

This is likely the closest I'll ever get to owning a Gothic Crown (well, at least the obverse of one.)

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
74827 Posts
 Posted 03/29/2019  10:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Insular Government of the Philippine Islands -- 1 peso, 1903:
Very nice!

Quote:
Won this awhile back but didn't post it here... And this one... This is likely the closest I'll ever get to owning a Gothic Crown (well, at least the obverse of one.)
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3148 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkman123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The more I browse through these pages, the more I want to add thalers to my crown collection!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1428 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  5:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zohar444 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had a few reimaged:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2051 Posts
 Posted 03/30/2019  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add t360 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
be still my heart
Learn More...
United States
74827 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5669 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2019  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Republic of Latvia -- 5 lati, 1932:

Page: of 60 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.08 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05