Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Unbelievable Message From Ebayer - Read This !!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2323 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  8:17 pm Show Profile   Check canadian_coins's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just got this crazy message from a dude/dudess in Canada:

New message from: madeves (1,310Red Star)

Hello,

Given that you only sell Canadian coins, I am guessing you are a Canadian that has retired and moved to Arizona or you are just an American taking of the currency exchange. I think Royal Canadian Mint should stop selling OUR coins to Americans or Canadians living there because you are either NOT Canadian or if you are, you are charging in U.S. funds which is much higher than the Canadian dollar and it is something you are taking advantage of. I really don't think, regardless of your situation, that you should be doing this - very sad! Do not reply - I won't read it!

Actually I've sold all kinds of things.... But hey I got my biggest laugh ever!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
3029 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The world is full of people with strange ideas. If that person feels strongly enough, he/ she should lobby the government to restrict what the RCM can do.
Edited by oriole
10/09/2017 8:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  8:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are bad American. Or Canadian. We just don't know. But Very Bad!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2507 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  9:09 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SMH - Sometimes all one can do is laugh and say I hope that helped that person let out their pent up rage and saved their significant other some heartache....
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
43825 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You are evil, let's face it!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  9:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am also totally disgusted. Only current residents of the same country with the same religion, ethnic background, and age range should be allowed to buy coins of any said country.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10502 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a hoot!

Maybe I should start selling Canadian coins to see if they email me, too.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2017  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I collect 100% nickel Canadian coins, after reading that I'm sure glad I don't sell them!! Don't want to get him/her mad at me ! - LOL!! And I love Canadian bacon. Goes great with Lake Trout!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  12:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My favorite is the lady who called a radio station complaining about deer crossing signs, felt the deer should be crossing somewhere else besides a busy road and we were encouraging them by putting the signs there...
ANA Member
Mark
Official Snowbird!
Illinois in Summer, Florida in Winter
Pillar of the Community
United States
1171 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  02:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No Canadian coins for you! But seriously, now I want to go out and get some more Canadian coins.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12939 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  03:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Could really get him riled up and tell him he's welcome for supporting his economy. He sounds like someone I would like to have on my blocked list
Fire A.J. Preller

Go Navy Beat Army
Pillar of the Community
United States
2323 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Check canadian_coins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@basebal21

No kidding... First thing I did was to add "madeves" to my blocked list. This message was beyond insane.

"Mad Eves" hum...

I wonder.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
12939 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2017  10:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
@basebal21

No kidding... First thing I did was to add "madeves" to my blocked list. This message was beyond insane.

"Mad Eves" hum...

I wonder.

You certainly weren't the only one who added him. I will give him credit though, that is the first time I have heard of someone sending an angry message over that
Fire A.J. Preller

Go Navy Beat Army
Pillar of the Community
United States
7178 Posts
 Posted 10/11/2017  09:39 am  Show Profile   Check edweather's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add edweather to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No kidding... First thing I did was to add "madeves" to my blocked list.

My first thought.........after
Pillar of the Community
United States
2323 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  02:10 am  Show Profile   Check canadian_coins's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You certainly weren't the only one who added him.

Looking at their past sales I don't its an "Adam". More like a couple Mad Eves...

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10502 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2017  02:33 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can't find madeves as a seller.

Quote:
Looking at their past sales I don't its an "Adam". More like a couple Mad Eves...

Under my eBay username, you may be dealing with me or my wife, or both. There's nothing wrong with that.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius
"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain
"Language is the source of misunderstandings."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05