Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Close Can We Get To A Complete Collection Of Us Pre-1964 Coins?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 129
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
556 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add turingmach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1876-CC 10c NGC XF40:

Pillar of the Community
United States
3929 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Proud member of the Black Sheep Squadron!

In Memory Of Those Members Who Left Us Too Soon.....
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4874 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2019  10:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
20 cents, 1876:

25 cents, 1876-CC:

Learn More...
United States
70978 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2019  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1876 Indian Head cent

I wish I had photographed this one after I took it from the 2x2 to add to the Dansco. It looks rougher than it is and the cameo affect is really nice in hand.

Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  02:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susuman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some 18767 coins:

1876 Quarter

1876 Half

I also have a Trade dollar - will try to get a photo and post that tomorrow.
Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  02:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susuman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I missed my 1877 dime. So here is a small catch-up as nobody else posted a no-mintmark one:)

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3463 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
76-s quarter

Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3463 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No Trade dollars yet so here is my 76-s.

Hi, my name is MikeF and I'm a degenerate coin collector. I also like adventure, big trucks, long walks on the beach and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3929 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No Trade dollars yet so here is my 76-s.

Yours is #3.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3463 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Actually going back, now I see a 76 p but that is it for Trade dollars from 76.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3463 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MikeF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No I was correct. There are no Trade dollar posted for 76 except mine yet. The one I glanced at was a 20 cent piece. Before the change to 76 there were on 77 Trade dollars posted.
Where are you seeing this? Do I need to have my eyes checked again?
Edited by MikeF
01/12/2019 10:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
3929 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  11:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're right, I don't see a 76-S. You said [No Trade dollars yet]. So I was thinking you missed them. I believe four have been posted, two-77-S, one-77 and one-78-S.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9490 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2019  11:59 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a lovely '76 dime:

The mintmark is a little difficult to make out.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
3929 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2019  12:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's a lovely '76 dime:

! Thanks for playing.

Pillar of the Community
United States
567 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2019  01:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susuman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As promised, here is my 1876-S Trade dollar.

Just got this back from PCGS a couple days ago and didn't like the grade. So, out it comes and into the Dansco.

I didn't even see the hairlines before I sent it in, and in hand they are not visible. But, under a single light and in the photos, they are really clear

In its new home.

Page: of 129 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.09 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05