Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 Holiday Exchange - Secret Santa

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 462 / Views: 34,876Next Topic
Page: of 31
Pillar of the Community
United States
583 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SaintRidley to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally getting to the picture:

I've never owned off-center errors before, nor a sample slab. Probably wouldn't have bought these on my own, but that's the beauty of Secret Santa.
Learn More...
United States
94433 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  2:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've never owned off-center errors before, nor a sample slab. Probably wouldn't have bought these on my own, but that's the beauty of Secret Santa.
Very nice!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those off-centers are great! Great conversation pieces and for helping visualize how the pressing process works.
Learn More...
United States
14451 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice off-centers.

I had to buy the ones I have.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6885 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2018  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool off-centers!
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
533 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add timnic44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
As of yesterday, I have not received a package. I am leaning toward lost in the mail.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1795 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2018  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow those off centers are pretty Cool. Nice for sure!
Valued Member
United States
368 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2018  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add schris252 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you secret santa from PA for the great gift of the silver coins and beautiful 1963 $2.00 FRN. appreciate it. also happy new years everybody
Learn More...
United States
14113 Posts
 Posted 01/20/2018  10:38 pm  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those who have not yet received their exchange packages

The list is getting shorter

timnic44 package mailed Christmas week

1 to go

rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
Pillar of the Community
Canada
533 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2018  3:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add timnic44 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is better to give than receive. This saying holds true for me. Nothing has show up in my mailbox. I believe that the package has gone the way of the dodo. I am leaving for vacation in a couple of days and therefore will not be able to tell if there is any new development
Valued Member
United States
278 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2018  12:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jimjumper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WooHoo!! Santa finally made his way down from the North and blessed me with a slew of stuff. I especially like the 25c fractional piece. it will fit in well with my collection of fractional items. Thank You!

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2018  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only 3 to go... man, we're close.

Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2018  03:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two days left for our Santa before he retires to North Pole for another year's work. :)

I have a question: what is a challenge coin?

This is the first time I heard of it.

Would appreciate any explanation on this coin.

Thank you in advance for your help. :)
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
1889 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2018  7:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pertinax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Package from Santa arrived yesterday at a friend's house.
Thanks very much, Santa.

I'll post photos as soon as I figure out why my scanner isn't scanning.
Life Fellow, Royal Numismatic Society

My wants list: http://goccf.com/t/283145
Valued Member
United States
210 Posts
 Posted 01/30/2018  7:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Carrigna to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
now for me....:)
Page: of 31 Previous TopicReplies: 462 / Views: 34,876Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05