Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Standing Liberty Quarter Collection  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
915 Posts
 Posted 11/22/2017  6:30 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi all, Offered here is a 9 piece Standing Liberty quarter collection. All coins were hand picked by me throughout the years and are choice circulated and conservatively graded. All are very nice and original with no ugly toning and a well matched set. There is not a single hairline, no digs nor spots, no fingerprints...just choice circulated surfaces. All have solid,full dates and are very well struck. I can take pics if interested in seeing more detail. I prefer to sell it as a collection as they are well matched. I'm asking $315 for all which includes shipping. PM me if interested. Here is a listing of dates:

1918-P VF-30
1918-D VF-25
1920-S VF-25
1923-P VF-30
1924-P VF-30
1928-D VF-25
1929-P EF-40 with luster
1929-S F-12
1930-S VF-20

But wait there's more! Order now and receive a paperback version of Standing Liberty quarters, Third Edition by J.H. Cline. The book is in used condition but still decent shape.

But wait there's even more than that! Order in the next few minutes and receive a nice Unc. '57-D Washington Qtr for no additional cost!

Representatives are "Standing" by!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
67 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2017  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add herbaby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Forum email sent.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
915 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2017  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chesterb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've received interest on these coins but mainly from folks wanting to purchase individual coins. I prefer to sell these as a set. I'm going to reduce the price to $300 for all which includes shipping in order to keep it as a set.

Again, included in the set are the following:

1918-P VF-30
1918-D VF-25
1920-S VF-25
1923-P VF-30
1924-P VF-30
1928-D VF-25
1929-P EF-40
1929-S F-12
1930-S VF-20
paperback version of Standing Liberty quarters, Third Edition by J.H. Cline
nice Unc. '57-D Washington Qtr

Here are some examples of the coins. I apologize but these photos are 20 years old and not close to today's digital standards but the coins have been meticulously stored and have not changed in appearance during that time. They are choice original.

Edited by chesterb
12/10/2017 10:01 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05