Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Continuing Thread ~ Post Your Tokens, Medals, Exonumia Acquisitions

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,478 / Views: 220,465Next Topic
Page: of 232
Valued Member
United States
356 Posts
 Posted 05/25/2021  01:28 am  Show Profile   Check daltonista's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add daltonista to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I never pay too much for my tokens...but every now and then I may buy one a little too soon.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2021  10:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JdalS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked this up at a local antique store. It was in a bin of foreign coins and challenge coins. Turns out to be an Olympic Participation medal from the 2012 summer Olympics. Given to all athletes, coaches, trainers, and officials of the Olympics.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2021  10:52 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find!
Coins were meant to be spent.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9986 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2021 35 Years Enamel Medallion

My wife gave me this pretty emerald green, silver, black and bronze enameled medallion today for 35 years. I started looking for this one on July 19 1986.
Still have my original 1 year. I like this as much as that one and they are absolutely two of my favorite medals and are certainly not easy to get.
Had a LOT of help. Of all my round shiny metal discs, this is the most valuable to me. Thank you!
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  12:45 pm  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck and TNG - I'm the newcomer at 21 in September! Best wishes for both of you. Jeff
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  12:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
jbuck and TNG - I'm the newcomer at 21 in September! Best wishes for both of you. Jeff
And to you as well, brother!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9986 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2021  8:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
999 & jbuckster!
My favorite album!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12010 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  02:27 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my most recent addition. This is probably the only current Mint series I'm interested in keeping up with, but I'm a little behind.

Quote:
35 Years Enamel Medallion

Big congrats, TNG. You've got about 33 years and 5 months on me.
In Memory of Crazyb0 12-26-1951 to 7-27-2020
In Memory of Tootallious 3-31-1964 to 4-15-2020

Oh that I was where I would be,
Then I would be where I am not,
Here I am where I must be,
Go where I would, I can not.
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's my most recent addition. This is probably the only current Mint series I'm interested in keeping up with, but I'm a little behind.
Fantastic!

I am still interested in that series, but other that what came with my C&C sets, I have not really started it yet.

Quote:
Big congrats, TNG. You've got about 33 years and 5 months on me.
We all started at day one.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9986 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There are only a dozen or so US Presidents in history I really care for. Collecting the entire set Spruuuuu will be something to behold.
Congrats and good luck.

You guys wouldn't really want to be 35 years older. Would you?
Enjoy the day!

Today, my wife and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.
(I'm the apple)
That was no picnic either at times but I wouldn't change anything if I could.
My favorite album!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  10:38 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Spruett001. , they add up quickly :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
1316 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  10:40 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
TNG - congratulations to you and your wife. Are you the "apple" of her eye? ;)
Learn More...
United States
104611 Posts
 Posted 07/20/2021  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Today, my wife and I celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary.
Congratulations!

I am chasing you there as well.. we will be at 20 years next year.
Page: of 232 Previous TopicReplies: 3,478 / Views: 220,465Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05