Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Continuing Thread ~ Post Your Tokens, Medals, Exonumia Acquisitions

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,629 / Views: 248,982Next Topic
Page: of 242
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 01/08/2022  9:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two great new medal and token additions. Boop-boop de Doop
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Learn More...
United States
112197 Posts
Valued Member
United States
305 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  6:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yarm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Quebec Bank penny token, 1852

NGC AU58BN
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Woah yarm
My favorite album!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20507 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2022  05:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Quebec Bank penny token, 1852

Very nice!
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Learn More...
United States
112197 Posts
Valued Member
United States
381 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2022  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DrDarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up a few Liberty Dalas while spending the holidays on Oahu. Reviewing my purchases against this book.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2233 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  11:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After seeing the Stone Mountain Children's Founders Role medal that @Commems posted a while back, I've been on the lookout for one of them. I finally pulled the trigger on this one via online auction. It arrived earlier last week, but I've just had time to get the camera out while I'm stuck inside (sleet falling in Raleigh.) Here is the medal, that came along with a PanPac SCD that was gravy in the deal.

"Nummi rari mira sunt, si sumptus ferre potes." - Christophorus filius Scotiae
Bedrock of the Community
United States
10280 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  1:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bump111, that is cool. Now I'm on the lookout too!
My favorite album!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7522 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2022  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@Bump111: Congrats on finding one of the Stone Mountain medals and adding it to your collection. I enjoy having the medal in my collection as a companion to the commemorative half dollar!

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Learn More...
United States
112197 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
20507 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2022  10:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1913 Ottoman Empire
20 Para
Galata & Unkapi Bridges, Istanbul - Passage-Token.

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/ex...ia11075.html
A cultivated person is a citizen of the world*
Edited by Dorado
01/21/2022 10:16 pm
Learn More...
United States
112197 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2022  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1913 Ottoman Empire 20 Para Galata & Unkapi Bridges, Istanbul - Passage-Token.
Very nice!
Valued Member
United States
305 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2022  8:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add yarm to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just in from San Marino, a 69mm medal of Pius VII by Mercandetti commemorating the restoration of the Colosseum in 1806.

Edited by yarm
01/26/2022 10:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1331 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  04:59 am  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yarm,, a lovely medal indeed!
Coins were meant to be spent.
Page: of 242 Previous TopicReplies: 3,629 / Views: 248,982Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: