Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Around The World With Coins...a Coin Geography Game

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4,160 / Views: 184,709Next Topic
Page: of 278
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
523 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
UK to Sweden (1962 5kr cc)

Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7247 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  2:40 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Swede to Norway (1999 20 kroner):

Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1095 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2020  9:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Norway to Denmark

1 Krone - modern coinage
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
523 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  02:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Denmark to Germany (2017 20 silver NCLT coin, part of the 20 'Grimm's Fairy Tales' series):

Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1095 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  03:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Germany to Poland (Nice coins by the way redlock!)

Poland 2 Zloty 1994
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7247 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  04:35 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Poland to Slovakia (50 cents 2009):

Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1095 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  04:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Slovakia to Czechia

5 Koruna 2017

One of my favourite designs showing the detail on the Charles Bridge in Prague.
Edited by Princetane
Yesterday 04:59 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7247 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  06:14 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Czechia to Austria (1991 50 groschen):
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
523 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  08:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Austria to Switzerland (2019 1 Franc):

@Princetane: Thanks for your nice comment on the 20 above
Edited by redlock
Yesterday 08:22 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7247 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  08:26 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one, redlock! Swiss coins look great when uncirculated - they are so well struck!

Switerland to France (1974 10 francs):
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8787 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pepactonius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
France to Duchy of Bavaria (now Germany) -- 2 kreuzer, 1506:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Germany
523 Posts
 Posted Today 20H 55M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add redlock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Bavaria (Germany) to Austria (2012 2cc)

--I spare you the obverse

--the 2019-Swiss 1 Franc coin was actually found in a coin roll. A buddy of mine lives in Switzerland part of the year. He knows I collect (plus I have some trading partners). So he occasionally does some coin roll hunting for me. The 1 Franc coin was found in March. I got it just lately.
Edited by redlock
Today 20H 50M ago
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1095 Posts
 Posted Today 20H 25M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's beautiful, I love Fresh new coins.

Austria acrossa da borda toa Italia!

500 Lire silver 1958 and 1960
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7247 Posts
 Posted Today 19H 18M ago  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Italy to Slovenia (2 euros 2007):
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1095 Posts
 Posted Today 15H 54M ago  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Slovenia to Croatia (Hrvatska)

20 Lipa - 2003 Croatian text - These coins also had Latin text
Page: of 278 Previous TopicReplies: 4,160 / Views: 184,709Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.13 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05