Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1969-S LMC with MD that got my attention  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2017  8:47 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Seeing the date first, I got excited for half a second, then I looked at the other devices and knew what it was. Thought I would share, thanks for looking.

Bedrock of the Community
United States
10491 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2017  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can see why that would jump up at you. Such a neat MD it's worth keeping.
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2017  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks moxking, he's going in a 2X2.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4570 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2017  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, OldJoe. It would have been a very short ride on an emotional rollercoaster for me!
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."
-Carl Sagan

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2017  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks spruett001, I was excited for a millisecond.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3835 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  12:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great example of MD - glad it was only for a 1/2 second!!

Oh, by the way – the book I gave you for Christmas has to be returned to the library next week.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3500 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  01:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Imagine if you did it twice joe,wow! Lol
Bedrock of the Community
United States
20417 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhh,that shot of adrenaline.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
1370 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  06:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RoyCoinBoy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Kinda like when I forgot that the 1992 close am was the valuable one, not the wide am.
Thought I had the luckiest roll in the world.
"When I'm old and grey, I want to be known amongst the neighborhood kids as that old guy who gives out full size candy bars on Halloween"

“Everything makes sense; we just can’t make sense of the sense it makes.”
Edited by RoyCoinBoy
12/05/2017 06:18 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mark1959
Quote:
Great example of MD - glad it was only for a 1/2 second!!
Thanks Mark, not long enough to get my heart out of rhythm, but it did flutter.

Slamnbass
Quote:
Imagine if you did it twice joe,wow! Lol
Thanks Slamnbass. You and a few other folks taught me what to look for and I still appreciate your help.

John1
Quote:
Ahhh,that shot of adrenaline.
Thanks John1, that rush is a good feeling for sure. I've learned a lot from you and I always appreciate your input!

RoyCoinBoy
Quote:
Kinda like when I forgot that the 1992 close am was the valuable one, not the wide am.
Thought I had the luckiest roll in the world.
Thanks RCB, A whole roll? Wow, it's funny how our minds can wander off into left field at times. So far, mine has managed to find it's way home most times.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
18947 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  4:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd have been jumping for a few seconds too!
"You can't fool all the people all the time - others would like a chance."

Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog
Quote:
I'd have been jumping for a few seconds too!
Thanks Coinfrog, I guess that's just what frogs do!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5175 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  4:47 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old Joe, was gonna say my new book wouldn't have been for you, but now you will qualify. Preliminary title will be: "Hey Dude, No you didn't just win the Coin Lotto!"

Ooooo, this is gonna be Fuuuuunnnn! It'll be the Clown Car of Coin Idiots, just how many can I pack in? (Source = eBay and CCF). May even be a Contest to guess how many! WOW!

FREE! Coin IDing For Dummies Vol. 1, "The Minting process and Doubled Dies", in PDF format!
AND Now NEW!
Coin IDing for Dummies Vol. 2, "Error coins and More!", in PDF Format!
Both are here: http://goccf.com/t/296596

"Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace."
James Madison
Edited by Crazyb0
12/05/2017 4:49 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
678 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2017  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OldJoeClark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Crazyb0, glad to know I qualify for something! The new book sounds like it will be a best seller, maybe I can even get an original digitally signed copy of my own! Looking forward to it coming out.
Learn More...
United States
48557 Posts
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05