Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Damaged Dimes at vastly inflated Prices for Sale get them while they last.  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5714 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  10:03 am Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Since the Puzzle sold so fast I figured I would try again.
I have four sets of Mercury dime earrings if anyone is interested. I unique gift for that special some one in your life.
Actual Mercury dimes hand carved by me. the crooks are surgical steel and hypo allergenic. An since I have been asked in the past Yest my work is gluten free.

Asking $30 shipped for a pair in the USA or $27 plus actual postage elsewhere.

Paypal square or US check/MO
PM me or post here if interested.

Richard Barnes www.mycoins.us
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Coins for trade
http://www.mycoins.us/Trade/CCFtrades.htm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2788 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  3:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My mom has a walking liberty necklace in that same cutout style.
Valued Member
United States
308 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2017  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Really nice stuff! When I was a kid, we had a guy named “Lenny” who did cut outs of almost everything at the big Detroit coin shows back in the 70s and 80s. He even did gold. I picked up a toned Merc cut out on this forum a couple months back. Very tempting! Maybe you can do some necklaces with Mercs for ladies and halves or dollars for men. Bling Bling!
Valued Member
Canada
257 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2017  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Check Andy888's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Andy888 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
these are so cool! you're very talented!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05