Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Running Thread Of Chafemasterj's Counterstamped Lincoln Cents...

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 53
Valued Member
Canada
417 Posts
 Posted 11/14/2019  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If CSs on Canadian coins were more common ,I would probably started collecting CSs when I was a young collector. I enjoy seeing these on the US coins.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  10:25 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"Mr. Lincoln Comes to Life"

Finally found an original retail card that the Lincoln Speaks counterstamped LMCs came on!

Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2019  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Finally found an original retail card that the Lincoln Speaks counterstamped LMCs came on!
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  10:10 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Support Ecology counterstamp in original envelope from Littleton...

Pillar of the Community
United States
6139 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great looking original "Mr. Lincoln Comes to Life"
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/18/2019  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Earle and jbuck.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool counterstamp on a 1942 LWC...looks like it might be a company logo or perhaps the large "G" surrounding the "AD50" was a part number for something and somebody decided to hit the cent with the punch one day. May never know but thought I'd share.

Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
6139 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2019  6:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If only it could tell us!
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Two counterstamped LMCs were included with this envelope. Baseball and Basketball from Littleton...

Valued Member
Canada
417 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just curious,cmj,do you display these or keep them in their envelopes?
Learn More...
United States
79092 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  4:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Two counterstamped LMCs were included with this envelope. Baseball and Basketball from Littleton...
Nice pair.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3543 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  8:10 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just curious,cmj,do you display these or keep them in their envelopes?

Everything that I've found with envelopes I have examples of in an album as well. So ones with the original envelopes are in a three ring binder in a baseball card display page.
Valued Member
Canada
417 Posts
 Posted 11/20/2019  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice having them both ways.
Page: of 53 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05