Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Running Thread Of Chafemasterj's Counterstamped Lincoln Cents...

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 1,039 / Views: 55,887Next Topic
Page: of 70
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  11:52 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I just hunted down my thread. Shocked that it's been since May that I've added to it. I have Hundreds that I've accumulated since then. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. If you guys are interested in seeing them I'll start posting again. Thanks and have a happy and most importantly safe Thanksgiving holiday.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Valued Member
Canada
463 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dennman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've missed your posts.They are one of my most enjoyed contributions to the site.Looking forward to your acquisitions.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2901 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2020  1:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please post!'
Learn More...
United States
94284 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2020  11:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Any Questions?

YES! Can we see your entire collection in one photo?

Also, another thumbs up here for more of your posts/photos!
Edited by CelticKnot
11/28/2020 11:09 am
Learn More...
United States
94284 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
YES! Can we see your entire collection in one photo?
Valued Member
United States
133 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2020  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hermz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this one CRH recently..

Learn More...
United States
94284 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  08:03 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is for Celticknot. Doesn't do it justice but here is my counterstamp collection in one photo. The binders on the bottom hold all sorts of stuff. I'll share in a future post.

A page in one of the blue Whitman albums holds 36 cents. There are 7-8 pages per album. There are some holes for future acquisitions.

Did this on my phone and I'm not sure how to rotate photos.
Edited by chafemasterj
12/01/2020 11:52 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
2901 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  08:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6864 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  12:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Amazing!
The slabbed Half dollar No G farce: Download No-FG half vs. Grading Company Claims report here:
https://tinyurl.com/yalrstjz or higher resolution version: https://tinyurl.com/y7rksxu8

- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
Learn More...
United States
94284 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2020  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Much more impressive than I was expecting!

Quote:
Did this on my phone and I'm not sure how to rotate photos.
Yes. Take photos with the phone horizontal (landscape), not vertical (portrait). The website wants to show photos as landscape by default.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  4:26 pm  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The oldest Masonic counter stamp I've ever ran across.

1859 Indian Head cent
Stamped on both sides

For some reason on my phone it won't allow me to post the image of the reverse.
Edited by chafemasterj
12/04/2020 4:28 pm
Learn More...
United States
94284 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2020  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The oldest Masonic counter stamp I've ever ran across.
Excellent!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10766 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2020  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This is for Celticknot. Doesn't do it justice but here is my counterstamp collection in one photo. The binders on the bottom hold all sorts of stuff. I'll share in a future post.

HOLY MOLY.
Page: of 70 Previous TopicReplies: 1,039 / Views: 55,887Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.88 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05