Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1955 S Broad strike Cent MS-67 for sale  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1421 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2017  4:02 pm Show Profile   Check twohawks's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
OK I have an 1955 RED S Cent in MS 67, guild sheets put a normal MS-67 at 160.00 to 180.00. This coin is a solid MS 67 from what I can see and a Broad Strike is far from common.

I have no idea how to come up with a value for this very high end Broad Strike so I am taking Fair Offers. I do not plan on playing one member against the other, I just don't know where to set a price.

Please sent any offer via the massage system, if I have 2 competing offers the 1st one will receive preference.

PS I have to change my e mail address in the system as my wife and I moved and could not remain a COX subscriber

Thanks Russ

"The Necessity of Procuring Good Intelligence is Apparent & Need not be Further Urged"
General George Washington
Edited by twohawks
12/28/2017 4:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
826 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2017  9:52 pm  Show Profile   Check 999fine's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 999fine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Certainly is a beautiful coin!
Still trying to complete my Dansco 7000.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7032 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2017  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Please sent any offer via the massage system

Ah, can you elaborate on that massage thing .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1226 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2017  10:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am a little perplexed about the massage part as well

Is a beautiful coin you have offered.
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1421 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2017  11:45 am  Show Profile   Check twohawks's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add twohawks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well my thought was e mail me with an offers, I have never put a coin up for sale this way. As far as fair is concerned ...well in fair to me is Grey sheet price
"The Necessity of Procuring Good Intelligence is Apparent & Need not be Further Urged"
General George Washington
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1226 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2017  11:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahhhh you meant MESSAGE not massage

We were just giving you a little good natured ribbing on the word. The beauty is your post got a couple free bumps from it
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Edited by scopru
12/29/2017 11:52 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1180 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2018  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add USSID18 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Calling BadThad!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1371 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2018  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add afcop13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
She's a beaut!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6794 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  8:46 pm  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05