Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US coins in circulation.  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And, finally after reading this thread today I went to the cash drawer at work and found a 2018-D penny. We do less than one percent cash here so the change is very slow moving.
Congratulations!

I know the feeling. I blame the slow circulation finds on my infrequent use of cash compared to twenty years ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1283 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My spouse buys all the groceries etc, always with plastic, and I'm left with beer and coffee shop purchases maybe twice a week. I actually look forward to inspecting the change when I get home. It's almost like I have no life.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1755 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2018  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
During crh a box of dimes I found two 2018 dimes and I still have a half box to go. Earlier I also found 1 2018 cent in change. I haven't found any nickels yet but I have a box to search later.
Valued Member
United States
249 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2018  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first today!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3665 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2018  03:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best I can tell from reading through the posts, everything issued for circulation (so far) has shown up EXCEPT for the 2018-P mint dimes.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen any new $1 notes with Treasury Secretary Munichin's signature? I know they have been printed (and are for sale at the BEP website in uncut formats) but I haven't seen any show up in general circulation yet.
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinjem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up another couple of rolls of quarters from a bank in Cedar Park, TX a few days ago, and again, I was expecting a mix of dates, but instead received two rolls of 2018D Apostle Islands.

Here's a pic of my Whitman Deluxe National Park Quarters folder, p3:

As you can see, I'm still missing quite a few of the National Park ( ATB) quarters, including many of the 2010Ps and 2011Ps.
Edited by coinjem
05/15/2018 6:58 pm
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I picked up another couple of rolls of quarters from a bank in Cedar Park, TX a few days ago, and again, I was expecting a mix of dates, but instead received two rolls of 2018D Apostle Islands.
Excellent!

Quote:
Here's a pic of my Whitman Deluxe National Park Quarters folder, p3
Looking good!
Valued Member
United States
138 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 2018-P dime that was in my change.
So far I have the cent, nickel, dime and a quarter from Philly this year

Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have a 2018-P dime that was in my change.
So far I have the cent, nickel, dime and a quarter from Philly this year
Very nice!
United States
16 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wazze100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Best I can tell from reading through the posts, everything issued for circulation (so far) has shown up EXCEPT for the 2018-P mint dimes.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen any new $1 notes with Treasury Secretary Munichin's signature? I know they have been printed (and are for sale at the BEP website in uncut formats) but I haven't seen any show up in general circulation yet.

I haven't seen any 2018 coins yet nor have I seen any series 2017 dollars yet.
Learn More...
United States
58002 Posts
Valued Member
United States
186 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could use one of those 2018 quarters LOL (COINJEM)

I did find my 2012 Maine Quarter
and a 1971 to fill my second set of 65-98 quarters

I have only come across 1 2018 LMC so far
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Edited by TJLang
05/31/2018 12:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4910 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first 2018 yesterday - an Apostle Islands quarter on the parking lot outside the grocery store.
New Sale! Inexpensive classic Greek silver, over 2,400 years old!

http://goccf.com/t/323297
Valued Member
United States
186 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finn235 Great find both new and free money!!
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Page: of 13 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.29 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05