Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US coins in circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And, finally after reading this thread today I went to the cash drawer at work and found a 2018-D penny. We do less than one percent cash here so the change is very slow moving.
Congratulations!

I know the feeling. I blame the slow circulation finds on my infrequent use of cash compared to twenty years ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1302 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My spouse buys all the groceries etc, always with plastic, and I'm left with beer and coffee shop purchases maybe twice a week. I actually look forward to inspecting the change when I get home. It's almost like I have no life.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2018  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
During crh a box of dimes I found two 2018 dimes and I still have a half box to go. Earlier I also found 1 2018 cent in change. I haven't found any nickels yet but I have a box to search later.
Valued Member
United States
293 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2018  10:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first today!

Pillar of the Community
United States
3782 Posts
 Posted 05/14/2018  03:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Best I can tell from reading through the posts, everything issued for circulation (so far) has shown up EXCEPT for the 2018-P mint dimes.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen any new $1 notes with Treasury Secretary Munichin's signature? I know they have been printed (and are for sale at the BEP website in uncut formats) but I haven't seen any show up in general circulation yet.
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2018  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinjem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I picked up another couple of rolls of quarters from a bank in Cedar Park, TX a few days ago, and again, I was expecting a mix of dates, but instead received two rolls of 2018D Apostle Islands.

Here's a pic of my Whitman Deluxe National Park Quarters folder, p3:

As you can see, I'm still missing quite a few of the National Park ( ATB) quarters, including many of the 2010Ps and 2011Ps.
Edited by coinjem
05/15/2018 6:58 pm
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I picked up another couple of rolls of quarters from a bank in Cedar Park, TX a few days ago, and again, I was expecting a mix of dates, but instead received two rolls of 2018D Apostle Islands.
Excellent!

Quote:
Here's a pic of my Whitman Deluxe National Park Quarters folder, p3
Looking good!
Valued Member
United States
149 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lionel90 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a 2018-P dime that was in my change.
So far I have the cent, nickel, dime and a quarter from Philly this year

Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2018  5:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I have a 2018-P dime that was in my change.
So far I have the cent, nickel, dime and a quarter from Philly this year
Very nice!
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2018  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wazze100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Best I can tell from reading through the posts, everything issued for circulation (so far) has shown up EXCEPT for the 2018-P mint dimes.

Slightly off topic but has anyone seen any new $1 notes with Treasury Secretary Munichin's signature? I know they have been printed (and are for sale at the BEP website in uncut formats) but I haven't seen any show up in general circulation yet.

I haven't seen any 2018 coins yet nor have I seen any series 2017 dollars yet.
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I could use one of those 2018 quarters LOL (COINJEM)

I did find my 2012 Maine Quarter
and a 1971 to fill my second set of 65-98 quarters

I have only come across 1 2018 LMC so far
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Edited by TJLang
05/31/2018 12:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5114 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first 2018 yesterday - an Apostle Islands quarter on the parking lot outside the grocery store.
New Sale! Inexpensive classic Greek silver, over 2,400 years old!

http://goccf.com/t/323297
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 05/31/2018  12:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finn235 Great find both new and free money!!
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.84 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05