Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US Coins In Circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18
Pillar of the Community
United States
1451 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2018  7:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Started salivating when the owner of the beer store was cracking open a bank roll of nice fresh dimes just as I approached the register, and....

Dang it! What does it take to get a 2018 dime around here?
Pillar of the Community
United States
635 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2018  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Normally... I wouldn't say anything about the third 2018 coin I found in circulation, but I feel this counts as an exception. Bought this one out of a teller's till today along with a few Pres dollars. 2018P.

Lincoln cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Jefferson nickels - Done / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Mercury dimes - 4 Holes / Washington quarters - 10 holes /
Kennedy halves - 7 Holes / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes / V nickels - 7 holes / Shield nickels - 5 Holes
Other works in progress - Barber-SLQ combined / Indian Head cents / 7070 / WLH-Franklin combined

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9123 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2018  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty cool, ty88ty2.

I just received my first 2018 coins today in change... an Apostle Islands quarter and three 2018 cents, all D.

Finally!
Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2018  8:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeputyMax to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ty88ty2, You really scored on that one. I wouldn't expect to see one of those in the wild so soon. I've found a few NIFC Presidential dollars, but they were a few years old.

I got my first 2018 nickel today from a kiosk while buying coffee at a hospital. Just need the dime, but I see they are hard to come by.
I never met a man I didn't like - Will Rogers
I never met a half dollar I didn't like - DeputyMax
Learn More...
United States
66637 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2018  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Started salivating when the owner of the beer store was cracking open a bank roll of nice fresh dimes just as I approached the register, and....

Dang it! What does it take to get a 2018 dime around here?

Quote:
Normally... I wouldn't say anything about the third 2018 coin I found in circulation, but I feel this counts as an exception. Bought this one out of a teller's till today along with a few Pres dollars. 2018P.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9059 Posts
 Posted 06/07/2018  11:53 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to my wife and the vending machine at her work, I now have two 2018 nickels, one dime, three Pictured Rocks quarters and one Apostle Islands quarter (all D-mint).

P.S. She also brought back three Bicentennial quarters because I keep every one I find.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Learn More...
United States
66637 Posts
Valued Member
United States
372 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2018  11:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It being our 25th wedding anniversary. I took my wife to NYC for a Broadway show and dinner. While buying overpriced chocolate I got a Apostle Island 2018p quarter. Then while waiting in line for the show my Wife says look over there a shiny penny on the ground. Yes a 2018 no mint mark penny.
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything Shiny? odd ? New or Old?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9059 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  12:41 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a very successful evening!
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.
-Lucretius

"Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you."
-Kurdt Kobain

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Pillar of the Community
United States
826 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm still waiting to find anything from 2018 in my change
Learn More...
United States
66637 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2018  4:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It being our 25th wedding anniversary. I took my wife to NYC for a Broadway show and dinner. While buying overpriced chocolate I got a Apostle Island 2018p quarter. Then while waiting in line for the show my Wife says look over there a shiny penny on the ground. Yes a 2018 no mint mark penny.
Excellent!
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
 Posted 06/11/2018  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a 2018 D dime yesterday in SW Ohio, only have found a 2018 P cent and now this so its going slow. Don't usually get D's this early
Learn More...
United States
66637 Posts
Valued Member
United States
189 Posts
 Posted 06/12/2018  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pan4au to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've found six, so far, 2018 Kennedy halves. I'm half way through a half CRH
Learn More...
United States
66637 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've found six, so far, 2018 Kennedy halves. I'm half way through a half CRH
Very nice!
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05