Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US coins in circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16
Pillar of the Community
United States
5578 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2018  10:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The weird errors you see are probably from coin rolling machines.
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Pillar of the Community
United States
3449 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  09:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my first 2018 coin yesterday. Pictured Rocks quarter. So far that's all I've seen here in South central Iowa.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1760 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  4:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadToTheBone to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally I found a 2018 cent. Still looking for nickel, dime and quarter.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1298 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2018  5:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinsearcher83 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2018D cent from a Meijer in Mid-Michigan.
Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  08:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Badtothebone wouldn't it be 5 quarters?
I still haven't seen any in Northern NJ.
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Valued Member
United States
70 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  4:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinjem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cwb wrote:

Quote:
Received my first 2018 coin yesterday. Pictured Rocks quarter. So far that's all I've seen here in South central Iowa.

Cool!
I can hardly wait till I get my first Pictured Rocks quarter. The reverse design reminds me of some of the artwork Roger Dean did for the progressive rock band YES (and others). I may have to go visit that park sometime, but certainly not in the winter!

I found my first 2018 LMC in a roll of cents I got from a bank in Leander, TX today:

It's already scuffed up and nicked, but I'll find another one soon.

And then I played with the lighting for the camera. I put my hand over the flash of my Canon EOS Rebel:

Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2018  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice!

I got a very shiny cent and dime pair in my change from lunch, hoping they were 2018...

Nope, 2016 cent and 2017-P dime.
Pillar of the Community
558 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2018  3:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can finally contribute.

On March 16th I went out of town and on my way I stopped at a gas station in Colorado and in change I received 3 Pictured Rocks quarters Then somewhere else in my travels I received 2 more for a total of 5.
Edited by ckrakowski
03/19/2018 3:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1100 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2018  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice finds ckrakowski!
Heading to Kilimanjaro June 30th, the first of my 7 Summit attempt
Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
587 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2018  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add billymac11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finally saw my first '18, a Cent, in Buffalo, NY
Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
Pillar of the Community
558 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2018  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ckrakowski to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today I received my first two 2018 D one cent coins.
Learn More...
United States
60291 Posts
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05