Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2018 US coins in circulation.

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7844 Posts
 Posted 04/22/2018  9:43 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife brought back my first 2018 coins today from a sale:

"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2018  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My wife brought back my first 2018 coins today from a sale:
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1302 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2018  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kbbpll to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my first 2018-D cent a couple days ago as well. It looks exactly like Spruett's so I won't bother with the pictures. :) Dimes and nickels always seem to come later for me.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4198 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2018  6:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dimes and nickels always seem to come later for me.

That seems to be the case for most members, but last year my first find was a nickel, and this year it was a dime early last month- I still haven't gotten anything else.
ANA member no. 3183942 since 2010.
Valued Member
United States
230 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2018  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was working in South Jersey and stopped at White Castle for lunch. Hey those pennies look really shiney in the draw.what year are those? 2018 !! Cool.
It took till 4-25-18 for my first 2018
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2018  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took five months, but I received my first 2018 coins in circulation today: 3 2018 cents.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 05/03/2018  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jason39305 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got my first 2018 D Lincoln cent from my LCS the other day in change. I ask him every time I go into his shop if he's seen any 2018 coins and this is the first time.
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14337 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2018  08:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Conder101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my first 2018 coin yesterday, a 2018 D cent (I haven't seen a 2017 D cent yet) I didn't get my first 2017 cent til Nov laast year and typically I don't see any til August so this one is early.
Gary Schmidt
Pillar of the Community
United States
4198 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2018  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Numisma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Conder, I suppose you live in the estuary (for lack of a better word) between the range of the P and D mints?
Out here, the P coins take remarkably long to show up. I don't recall seeing anything minted after about 2013, and even when you get back to the sixties and earlier, the Ds are significantly more common.
ANA member no. 3183942 since 2010.
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2018  08:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FlyFishGeek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have yet to find an 18, I hit up a couple of banks regularly and as of last night nothing. The Philly stuff seems like it never makes it here, not much for tourism or any reason for people to travel here.
Pillar of the Community
United States
830 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2018  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverRoosevelt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the One World Trade Center Observatory in New York City, I received my first 2018-P nickel in change.
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  2:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
From the One World Trade Center Observatory in New York City, I received my first 2018-P nickel in change.
Very nice!
United States
28 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2018  5:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FlyFishGeek to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And, finally after reading this thread today I went to the cash drawer at work and found a 2018-D penny. We do less than one percent cash here so the change is very slow moving.
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.05 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05