Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Book on Canadian Blacksmith Coppers  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  6:31 pm Show Profile   Check colonialjohn's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add colonialjohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Recently I have received numerous E-Mails when my new book on Canadian Blacksmith Coppers is coming out so I am replying its now avaialble as a sub-chapter in this book at Amazon Books Ca. I sent W.K. Cross and Geoffrey Bell CD versions so they can update their cataloging and edit Charlton accordingly after reviewing this near 100 page chapter. Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.ca/Forgotten-Coi...#043;Lorenzo

Its avaialble in Kindle for $3 U.S. dollars and on CD on eBay. I am working with a major dealer in Canada to supply him with CDs due to the high border P&H via eBay. FYI. There are many advances made IMO so there is a version for any pocketbook (Book, Kindle E-Book or CD). IMO the Canadian Blacksmith Coppers is probably the most important chapter in the book particularly with much input from Jacobs, Baker and others over the last 20-25 years. The Bank of Canada was nice to supply some photos for the near unique varieties.

John Lorenzo Numismatist United States
Edited by colonialjohn
01/11/2018 6:55 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2084 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2018  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add darryldarryl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the information colonialjohn
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2018  08:42 am  Show Profile   Check colonialjohn's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add colonialjohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Some other information that the readers may find useful:

1. If you purchase the Softbound the E-Book (Kindle) is FREE.
2. The Amazon Kindle APP can be downloaded to any device including your desk computer. The Kindle Amazon APP is FREE.
3. The CD version allows ZOOM IN/OUT features - the Kindle does not. Its a good venue to see if this book has any value in your library. If so upgrade to the CD version or the Soft Cover book.
4. Submit all technical changes or recommendations as a Deluxe Book is possible in the near future (i.e., Hardbound, Glossy Pages, Leather Hardboard covers, etc.). More information will be added as AK Plates, biography of Anton, further CCC additions and more ...

JPL
Pillar of the Community
United States
1363 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2018  11:29 am  Show Profile   Check colonialjohn's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add colonialjohn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Realize the Kindle Version APP is FREE. It can be downloaded to any device to read the Book "Forgotten Coins." The Kindle Version is only $3.00! With Kindle Unlimited Plan its FREE. Enjoy. Use the "LOOK INSIDE" tab to view the Table of Contents if this book has any value for your collecting interest. It should educate you on how to spot forgeries both in Raw/Slab forms quite easily.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05