Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2015 P cent possible new ddo listing. Do you agree?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
333 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  10:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Iíve found several minor double dies lately. I was going to compile them into one post but this one doesnít match any on Wexlers. Thereís no die cracks like on some of the similar ones. I put pics of the die chips on the reverse. What do yíall think? Should I send it in?

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1747 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not seeing it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3368 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2018  11:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would send it to him if he doesn't have it listed. Email him with these images first, see what he says.

Pretty distinct LIBERTY
Edited by cwb
01/17/2018 11:15 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3430 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:02 am  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not seeing it.

BigSilver, all of the extra thickness is in Liberty. The T in Liberty is thicker than the left, making it a DDO.
Errors And Varietys.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
21149 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  04:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Y in LIBERTY is where I look first. In this case,the left arm of the Y is thicker.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
333 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  06:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the responses guys Iíll send this one in. I also have a bu 2005 cent DDR thatís a new one. Iíll keep you guys posted
Pillar of the Community
United States
520 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  07:30 am  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I do see extra thickness on LIBERTY. Might be a good one to send in.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
907 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  08:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like some SE notching on L, R and T if pics are accurate.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
22533 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  09:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't see anything.
"The value of something is what you can sell it for the same day you bought it."

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3430 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2018  12:26 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinfrog, all of the extra thickness is in Liberty and most noticable on the Y on Liberty. Not sure why you are not seeing it? I can see it Just fine.
Errors And Varietys.
Pillar of the Community
United States
550 Posts
 Posted 01/19/2018  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cookiemonster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 2.09 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05