Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Wifes Father Passed Away ~ May Be Off For A Bit.

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8619 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2018  11:59 pm Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Now this was a good man. Unselfish to the core.
Just passed away a few minutes ago and my wife flew out the door. She seems OK but I know better.
It's foggy out there. She really wanted to go alone so I won't try to figure it out. Just yesterday her brother came up from Texas. I think he was waiting to see him one more time.
Signing off. TNG
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Valued Member
United States
418 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hozer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So sorry for your family loss
Learn More...
United States
14316 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  12:12 am  Show Profile   Check Fuzzy317's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
take time for family
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating Two Dollar Bills
Valued Member
470 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  12:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add throughtheireyes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Deepest Condolences to you, your wife, and the whole family.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5014 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Condolences to your family at this most difficult time.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4141 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  08:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My condolences to your family for the loss.
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Learn More...
United States
84230 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13015 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  08:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the loss in your family ..
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4997 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  09:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My condolences to you and your family.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4862 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chase007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sorry for your family loss.
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Condolences to you and your family.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1884 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Condolences to you and your family.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8619 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. I was all alone last night and just posting it helped me feel better knowing somebody on CCF was there for me at that time. It was like I had to. It was too late to call my buddies on the phone. The CCF family was there for us. It does mean something when people post a little something, and now I know how it feels.
My wife got to the back of her Dads house last night and slid into a tree. Bumper smashed, and a bunch of other parts on the 2016 Forester. She didn't get hurt. Everything is under control now. She just got home and I sent her to bed. It has been some day.
I appreciate the condolences and will pass them on to her as well.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Pillar of the Community
United States
1547 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your words about him speak volumes. I hope someone remembers me as fondly when it's my time.

Sorry to hear about your family's loss.
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  3:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My condolences to you and your family.
Formerly nancyc
Australia
5130 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2018  5:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My sincere condolences to you and your family.
A friend is a present you give to yourself.
Nancy
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05