Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Some Specimen Stocks And Bonds

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Learn More...
United States
78471 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2019  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This one arrived the other day. It's not marked specimen but that's what it is. This is a generic type certificate that had the company name added later. I picked it up because it was printed by the New York Bank Note Company, which is one I didn't have. Also I liked the cow
A lovely example!
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2019  10:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's another specimen printed by Columbian Bank Note Co. with a vignette I haven't seen before. The punch lettering is also a bit unusual; you can see it better from the back.

Edited by GregAlex
03/10/2019 10:48 pm
Learn More...
United States
78471 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2019  08:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here's another specimen printed by Columbian Bank Note Co. with a vignette I haven't seen before. The punch lettering is also a bit unusual; you can see it better from the back.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4002 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2019  07:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful example greg
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2019  1:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just picked up another specimen bond by Republic Bank Note. Very nice (and large) vignette across the top.

Learn More...
United States
78471 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2019  3:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just picked up another specimen bond by Republic Bank Note. Very nice (and large) vignette across the top.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
601 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2019  4:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CitationSquirrel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the details on that one.
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 08/25/2019  03:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's a neat specimen bond that arrived last week, with a vignette of a coal mine tram, bringing up the day's load.

Learn More...
United States
78471 Posts
Valued Member
United States
397 Posts
 Posted 11/12/2019  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another recent pick-up. I wonder whether this building still exists.

Learn More...
United States
78471 Posts
 Posted 11/13/2019  09:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Another recent pick-up.
Very nice!

Quote:
I wonder whether this building still exists.
Just some quick searching, it seems that the Wells Fargo Tower now occupies that site.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05