Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Can we post a complete commemorative collection?

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 69
Valued Member
United States
50 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  06:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 120grain to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful coins bad dog and gr58, I have never seen that one before.!i think I prefer the uncirculated one. I need to start looking at some of the modern commemoratives too.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1686 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  1:38 pm  Show Profile   Check bandsdean's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Who's got an Antietam? I don't. Yet.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey all. Ill get some photos done this week and catch up. But with all the great commemoratives shown already it will be a fair challenge.

Great updated thread idea.
Valued Member
United States
145 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  9:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coronet1832 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We're looking forward to it @moxking! I don't have an Antietam either but I'll be able to jump in tomorrow with an Arkansas.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8676 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What a coin show so far!
Pillar of the Community
United States
5404 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Antietam

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3883 Posts
 Posted 02/13/2018  11:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Collecting history, one commemorative coin (or medal) at a time!
Original content (c) Commems, 2012-2018
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1099 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  12:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha2814 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Antietam has never really been on my want list until now. Those are gorgeous.
Working on: Peace dollars (two to go), US type (Bust era), Chinese pandas, and San Francisco tokens.

"Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action; fear is what stops you, and makes you weak."
-- Sinestro to (my avatar) Hal Jordan, "Green Lantern" (2011)
Valued Member
United States
145 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coronet1832 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great coins @muddler and @commems And it's interesting to see the program guide! Antietam hadn't been on my list either but I'm going to have to change that.

Today is Arkansas and it looks like I get to kick it off.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1686 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  12:21 pm  Show Profile   Check bandsdean's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add bandsdean to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pics of the reverse I couldn't quite capture. Bought the 1st Gen holder coins back in the late 1990s to crack out but have since changed my mind about that. And for some reason this pic keeps showing up rotated. Tried 4 times to fix.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1577 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely group of Arkansas Commemorates, bandsdean.
Remember, what the Dormouse said.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28246 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's for sure!
Learn More...
United States
60341 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  5:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Lovely group of Arkansas Commemorates, bandsdean.
Valued Member
United States
145 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2018  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coronet1832 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy moly, that's a whole slew of Arkansas commemoratives, @bandsdean - very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8676 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2018  12:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Holy moly, that's a whole slew of Arkansas commemoratives, @bandsdean - very nice!

Indeed. Love those 3 bottom ones... they must be pretty old. The labels look like they were printed on a 9-pin dot matrix printer.
Page: of 69 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 3.06 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05