Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For Sale: 1968 Mexico Olympics Medal Guadalajara Commemorative  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7676 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  09:26 am Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I collect Mexican medals, and rarely sell them. However, I obtained two great examples of these and I only need one.

I am listing the following medal on eBay for $60.00 shipped.

If you would like to buy it, I will end that listing and sell it to you for $53.50 shipped with tracking to U.S. addresses.

This would be an off eBay sale, but you did not find it on eBay, you found it here, so I would not be cheating eBay out of anything. But, it could sell there at any moment!
------------------------------

Mexican medals, in general, are not that common, and are generally struck in relatively low mintage.

This is a .925 (Sterling) silver medal weighing 25.6 grams and is 40.08 mm in diameter.

Struck by Medallas Yañez in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in 1968 to commemorate the Olympics being held all over Mexico that year. It prominently features the 5 Olympic rings.

These are seldom offered, and you will be quite challenged to find one offered that is as well preserved as this one. It is free from damage, nicks, scratches, dirt, etc. A dirty, tarnished example with several rim dings (one quite bad) recently sold for $35, so I believe my price is quite fair for a medal that is uncirculated undamaged condition.
-----------------------------

If you buy this and are not happy with it in all respects, you can return it for a refund (contact me within 14 days of receipt).

PM if interested. I accept check, money order, cash or PayPal (for goods and services).

Images in next post.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7676 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2018  09:28 am  Show Profile   Check nss-52's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05