Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I've got a 1921-D Morgan that needs some vam help from the experts  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
2719 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  4:34 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add srs77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've looked at this over and over today. The only match was to the JOH-22 listing. I know nothing about these and am hoping someone can help me identify this one. I know you can't go just with the die cracks but they do match up pretty well with the JOH-22. Can anyone tell me more about this coin. Thank you in advance!

ANA Member 3171274
Vamming? What's that?
Pillar of the Community
United States
8228 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  4:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe you are correct with JOH-22. I love these fun with 21 varieties.
Member SSDC
Pillar of the Community
United States
2719 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  5:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srs77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks dave. please educate me does the joh designation mean it’s an unlisted or unassigned VAM? I am not familiar with this.
ANA Member 3171274
Vamming? What's that?
Pillar of the Community
United States
8228 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  7:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
JOH is the acronym given to the collaboration of Rob Joyce and Jim Hart's study of '21-D Morgan dollars. Scroll down on the attached link and enjoy! http://www.vamworld.com/VAM+Books
Member SSDC
Pillar of the Community
United States
2719 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2018  9:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add srs77 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dave - THANK YOU! Geez I was not aware of this book. As you can see I still have a ton to learn! Again, thank you!
ANA Member 3171274
Vamming? What's that?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05