Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Disappointing 1998 WAM cent  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
505 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  2:54 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is the first WAM Iíve found. I thought Iíd never find one so itís not all bad. I may have seen one other that was comparable to this one on here but Iím not throwing it back.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1100 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shotgung to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find and I wouldn't throw it back either!
Heading to Kilimanjaro June 30th, the first of my 7 Summit attempt
Pillar of the Community
United States
1549 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dbrablec to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
yeah...mixed feelings on this one...
i know how that feels...
Pillar of the Community
United States
3637 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Slamnbass to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was finding these 98 and 2000's mabi 1 every 3 or 4 months of actively searching between '13 and beginning of '17.....now haven't found 1 in well over a year-congrats
Pillar of the Community
United States
9299 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  3:32 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea, too many lookers, I agree with Slamnbass, haven't found even one 2000 for quite some time.

Pillar of the Community
United States
505 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Willburton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys I just got a new bank box and itís starting off good!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15668 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  4:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Continue with your winning streak and show us those goodies.
Valued Member
United States
406 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  10:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add luvmyCAM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will cheer you up. Ya got er ya got a 98 WAM for one cent that's a nice score. It could be worse, I have found 3 2000 WAM's roll searching the last 22 months and all are in about the same condition as yours but still no 98 or 99 for me. Great find.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10266 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Check Errors and Varietys's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Errors and Varietys to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still an excellent find no matter what condition the coin is in. If you want to, try giving it an Acetone soak.
Errors and Varietys, the CCF 911 responder and helper. ;-)
Edited by Errors and Varietys
02/12/2018 11:07 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1063 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd keep it
I have only found 2 2000 WAM!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
31295 Posts
 Posted 02/12/2018  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coop to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Save it and show to a new collector and let him have it. Show him why it is a collectable. He will love it.
Richard S. Cooper
Some have asked about my images I use and I'm glad to say, you can now you can see the DVD in sections on youtube:
1. Intro, older coins, toned coins 2. Doubled dies 3. Die events, One of a kind errors 4. So called errors, Coin information 5. Coin information Types and Varieties, Overlays
Jefferson nickel doubled dies Wexler/Rebar complete listings

trail dies:http://www.traildies.com/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.67 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05