Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

PCGS/ANACS Silver Washington Quarters! 1934 L/M, 1945D, 1947S, 1950, 1964  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6638 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2018  11:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Selling off some odds and ends from my Washington collection/Registry set. These are all fresh photos as of 2/21/18.

PayPal only, all coins sent USPS. Buy one or all -- discounted price of $125.00 if you buy the entire lot. PM's accepted.

1934 Light Motto. PCGS MS 62. Pop 43/587. Attributed on holder. Reverse has album toning / lustrous obverse. My price $55 shipped.

1945-D. PCGS MS64. Old Green Holder. Solid in the grade, fully struck reverse with die polishing lines above arrowheads and at mintmark / obverse die crack above 1 in date. Light peripheral toning. My price $20 shipped - a lot of coin for a little money.

1950. PCGS MS65. Ex: Omaha Bank Hoard. Like most Omaha coins, this one is blast white except for a tiny spot of toning left of George's nose. Sharply struck & lustrous. My price $23 shipped.

1964. PCGS MS66. Only 73 graded higher @ PCGS. Hammered strike, blast white with booming luster. My price $25 shipped.

1947-S. ANACS MS 64 (small white holder.) Gorgeous golden toning with some iridescent reddish-blue toning on the lower reverse. Full cartwheel luster, nearly flawless fields. Submitted today, this is a slam dunk MS65 with a shot at 66. My price $20 shipped, trends 30 at 65 and 50 at 66.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
United States
634 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2018  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CollegeBarbers to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@paralyse, PM sent.
Searching for most of the BU S-mint ATB Quarters via my want list.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2700 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  3:14 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Paralyse: I'm interested in "1947-S. ANACS MS 64 (small white holder.) for $20 shipped".
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6638 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  8:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
sa4h : send PM to me and I will sell it

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Pillar of the Community
United States
2700 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2018  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PM sent.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
United States
2700 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2018  3:27 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin received. Great looking coin. Thanks.

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6638 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2018  12:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Update: The 1947-S has been sold, others still available, will sell the entire group for $75.

Pillar of the Community
United States
600 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2018  11:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will take the remainder of the lot
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6638 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2018  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
machine20: send pm when possible, please, thank you

Pillar of the Community
United States
600 Posts
 Posted 04/24/2018  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thought I did but just re-sent
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05