Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A mistake and some other stuff for sale; coin abuse you have been warned.  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 02/23/2018  3:26 pm Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have three offerings here just in case some one wants some of my work.

First a 1988 ASE puzzle. I was not happy with the result so had to make the customer another. In my defense its hard to cut coins on a moving ship.
Normally I sell these for $100 plus
asking $70 for this one

Second a 1921 Morgan puzzle turned out the customer could not wait for me to finish it so Ill offer it here for a short time before adding it to my show inventory.
Asking $90 for it

lastly an 1883 S Morgan ring size 14 I can resize up one size or down two sizes.
asking $75

Payment via PayPal, Personal check, USPS Money order or Square invoice. Shipping in the USA included in the Price. If you live outside the USA shipping at cost assuming I can ship there. What you see is what you get.

for transparency, any questions please post them as a response to this thread rather than PM me.
Richard Barnes
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Coins for trade
http://www.mycoins.us/Trade/CCFtrades.htm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2699 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2018  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Richard: I like the Morgan ring, but I want the year 1881. Do you have one or may I order one from you? And how much? Thanks.
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2018  06:49 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I can do an 1881 let me look and see if I can find one in fairly decent shape then I'll get back to you on price. Ill need your ring size :-)

Richard Barnes
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2092 Posts
 Posted 02/27/2018  09:19 am  Show Profile   Check chafemasterj's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those are both really cool. Nice work.
http://goccf.com/t/303774
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
Pillar of the Community
United States
8513 Posts
 Posted 02/28/2018  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Now THAT is a ring I would proudly wear (I never wear any jewelry), but alas, it is on a wish list. One expense I can't afford.

Pillar of the Community
United States
2699 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2018  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Richard.

Please let me know.
I believe my ring size is 8. Need to to recheck to make sure though...
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  07:19 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Size 8 is very small for a Morgan its possible but the ring will be curved like a fat tire.
Richard Barnes
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  07:27 am  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Styles based on size left is 16 right is 8 1/2 a morgan is a fairly big coins once you start to fold it it gets thicker and harder to work if you want a straight side then I will need to cut a larger hole and more of the coin detail will be lost.
Richard Barnes
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5724 Posts
 Posted 03/08/2018  8:59 pm  Show Profile   Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1883s Morgan has been sold
Richard Barnes
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
United States
2699 Posts
 Posted 03/12/2018  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry Richard, I lied...

My ring finger size is 62-mm (~ size 10)
My thumb size is 69-mm (btw size 12.5 & 13). I don't like tight ring, so I guess I'll go with size 13.

Base on the fact that larger ring rize allows more details of the coins to be shown, so I'll order one ring size 13 with the 1881 date (S branch mint, if possible). Thank you.

*+*Bruce*+*
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.93 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05