Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

eBay sellers - Beware of buyer coinsland1867 (formerly numisport456)

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Valued Member
Canada
350 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2018  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
All I can say is thank god the right decision was made in your favor (with a lot of hard work and persistence) and hopefully this thief will get what he really deserves. Congratulations on the outcome L.

eBay should have a list of all the people (crooks) that have been black listed for the sellers to view and then we as sellers can protect ourselves from idiots like Normand St-Pierre.IMO
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2018  4:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canadacollect to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Kuh_85 "Was also just notified of another account used by this guy

scammerbuster1 (formerly normanst-pierr-3)

Nice sense of irony there."

He is just taunting us as he is actively reading these posts (see the other odovdo123 thread on this forum). Nothing will stop him from creating new eBay user ID's and new PayPal accounts until law enforcement gets involved.
Edited by canadacollect
03/04/2018 4:45 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2332 Posts
 Posted 03/04/2018  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Check kuh_85's eBay Listings Check kuh_85's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another twist to watch out for. Just got a message from another seller that Normand had ordered several coins and then left -ve feedback on one. After ignoring all communications he responded to a partial refund offer with "He demanded the bigger refund to "maybe I will think to revise feedback"".

I verified the feedback on both accounts and it corroborates the seller's story. And fits with Normand's story line that he is single-handedly protecting the Internet from all scammers while simply standing up for buyer rights!

For example

This comment has been removed by eBay. Learn more.
Reply:
Buyer left neg feedback and demand $30 to revise it - BEWARE!
Follow-up:
WRONG! You're the one who OFFERED me $10/coin to erase the TRUTH about you LOSER
Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2018  04:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
After stumbling upon this topic, I looked to see if any of those names where bidding on my eBay items and sure enough numismart123 placed a bid. I immediately blocked that name and all the other names that were listed. At the end of the auction, scammerbuster1 won the auction. He just made the account that same day and had 0 feedback....I'm guessing just to bid on my item that I tried blocking him from doing earlier.
Now I'm worried...so I called eBay and told them the situation and informed them of all the different accounts (that I know of) he is using. They confirmed that there was several complains against him and advised me to cancel the order. So I did, using the "out of stock" option.

Well here is the interaction I had with him on Sunday after my eBay auction and just after I cancelled the order....

Your previous message
Hello N*****d. I blocked you from purchasing from me (numismart123) and you come back with a new account (scammerbuster1). You are not welcome to bid or purchase any of my items no matter what user ID you use, and I know of several.

scammerbuster1:
I don't remember having made any business with you in the past, so why are you acting this way?

Your previous message
You are well known with many eBay sellers and we all talk to each other.

scammerbuster1:
OK, so you confirm that this is collusion from a group of sellers who wants to block buyers that stand for rights and refuse to be scammed by anyone of you. Is that it?

Your previous message
No sir. I'm protecting myself.

scammerbuster1:
No, you're not protecting yourself. The result, in the end, is that you and your new little mafia of scammers will be able to screw up anyone at any time on eBay, because any buyer who will report you or open a case against you will be blocked under all their user names by all the gangsters of your little eBay mafia. Is that it?

Your previous message
No sir. No gangsters or mafia. I'm protecting myself. Please respect my right to do so! Thank you

New message from: scammerbuster1 (0)
If you're not bright enough to understand that this way of "protecting" yourself is a negation of the right of the buyers to protect themselves and of all the eBay rules that are made to insure that their site won't become the playground of a bunch of scammers of your kind, THEY will (I mean: eBay) understand it very easily. I will make sure, myself, that your little Capone's fans game won't last very long. That's a promise!

You'll hear from me again, no matter if you like it or not. That's also a promise!

... and I sign: Scammer Buster

Right after this....I called eBay back and told them of my conversation with him....they looked and advised me to call the police and that they would provide all my info and any other info they had on him. They also advised me that they were going to escalate the case against him as they do not stand for such behavior.

User ID: Effective Date End Date

scammerbuster1 04-Mar-18 Present
normanst-pierr-3 04-Mar-18 04-Mar-18

Looks like he opened 2 accounts March 4

Edited by rmc
03/05/2018 04:35 am
Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 03/05/2018  04:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I think it is clear and obvious that the next step is for us to build a club house and have meetings...always wanted a cool nickname like vinny or gwito
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2332 Posts
 Posted 03/10/2018  3:50 pm  Show Profile   Check kuh_85's eBay Listings Check kuh_85's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also seems to sometimes use the account arsenca, andre arseneault, with an address just a couple of streets over. Also heard this independently from another seller so it's a "confirmed" opinion :-)
Canada
12 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2018  8:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgroundzero to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
coinsland1867 purchased a (2014 GOLD 'Matriarch Moon Mask' Proof $200 Gold Coin) and a (Canada 2014 Matriarch MOON MASK $25 Silver Coin) worth $3000.00.

He claimed that he received empty coin cases and opened a not a described case against me. eBay found in his favour and he got a full refund. This happened in December 2017

coinsland1867 is now selling the 2014 Gold Moon Mask Coin that he claimed he didn't receive from me on his other eBay account th12coins.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-Canada...AOSw4qxaqb1n
Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2018  03:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Phone the RCMP! eBay doesn't seam to want to do anything to this guy, maybe if there is enough of us, the cops will do something
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1415 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2018  1:54 pm  Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Report it as a fraudulent listing or stolen property. Does the COA # match?
Canada
12 Posts
 Posted 03/16/2018  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgroundzero to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I phoned eBay safety and trust department and reported coinsland1867 and showed them the screen shots from my paypal account how coinsland1867 and th12coins both use the same guys paypal account.

That was a 2 weeks ago and so far nothing has happened.

The th12coins listing does not show the COA # in the listing.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-Canada...AOSw4qxaqb1n

Valued Member
Canada
473 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2018  05:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I hate to say it but maybe whats good for the goose, is good for the gander
Valued Member
Canada
152 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2018  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wizard1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
a quick search for "the_hobbyt_2012" brought me to this thread:

http://goccf.com/t/253467&whichpage=2
Canada
17 Posts
 Posted 05/28/2018  11:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canadacollect to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find Wizard1. Amazing to see that nothing has been legally done with Normand in at least 2 years.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
5645 Posts
 Posted 05/29/2018  08:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ canadacollect

Quote:
Nice find Wizard1. Amazing to see that nothing has been legally done with Normand in at least 2 years.

Canada
12 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  09:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jgroundzero to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just an update coinsland1867 has renamed his coinsland1867 eBay account to thecoinhuntercan
Edited by jgroundzero
06/13/2018 09:18 am
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 4.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05