Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Look what I got today !!

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5
Valued Member
United States
339 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2018  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHunter27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow! That's a great pickup! I've found a lot of silver in coinstars. That 1961 looked about VF or AU shape. Either way it's silver. That's great as it is.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14855 Posts
 Posted 11/17/2018  6:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Always great getting free silver.
Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2018  4:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HEY JBUCK THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!

I have both varieties of the IKE Bicentenial 1976D or 75D?

I think this is a good thing.
Is one worth more then the other?
What is ballpark on these.
and yes then both stay in my ever growing collection.
Hey Cashier, What's in your draw? have anything odd ? New or Old?
Edited by TJLang
11/21/2018 4:59 pm
Learn More...
United States
63487 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2018  5:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Variety 1 on the left, minted in 1975.

Variety 2 on the right, minted in 1976.

These two are worth about the same, being Denver. The Variety 1 from Philly has the lowest mintage and is worth more, especially in the higher grades.
Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your the Man.

I will check my stash

Edited by TJLang
11/21/2018 7:27 pm
Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2018  12:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bad Stamp or PMD you decide.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
14855 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2018  12:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hard to tell from the photo. Any chance of clearer photo?
Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2018  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you can see the threads of the table cloth. That's what the coin looks like.
I will zoom in witht the microscope this weekend.
Valued Member
United States
411 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2018  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ty88ty2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks like a 1989 from the photos. I've noticed on the later 80's quarters that the dates can be weak to start with. It also looks like it got hit by the ring of death from a coin wrapping machine and then heavily circulated.
Lincoln cents - 2 holes; 1909SVDB/1914D / Jefferson nickels - Done / Roosevelt dimes - Done / Washington quarters - 19 holes /
Kennedy halves - 10 Holes / Buffalo nickels - 10 Holes
Work in progress - Barber/SLQ combined / Indian Head cents / 7070

Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Odd how the rim is not damaged.
I understand the counter ring of death.
Edited by TJLang
12/06/2018 10:44 am
Learn More...
United States
63487 Posts
Valued Member
United States
298 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TJLang to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What would you call this?
Bedrock of the Community
United States
24716 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2018  11:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PSD
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Valued Member
United States
234 Posts
 Posted 12/07/2018  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MrPink2018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
today I received this 1853 AU quarter eagle. I ordered a random date, this is what I got.

i have to sit down & study it a little more, but later when I'm feeling better. the story behind how I came to acquire this coin is worthy of it's own thread, which I have been thinking about for months and will post later.

for scale, pictured next to a dime, if you've never seen one up close:

...i suppose as a bonus it's a coin that has clash marks on the reverse.

Learn More...
United States
63487 Posts
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.91 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05