Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Started my indian head cents collection  

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  12:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Rick Snow helped with the 1908 s and 1909 s. #128513;
Actively collecting IHCs and Morgans. Thinking about LWC upgrades.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2192 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jerryc39 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice
Pillar of the Community
United States
3063 Posts
 Posted 04/01/2018  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Angel Dee's would be a absolute first stop. VERY nice people that have excellent inventory.

Angel Dee's and Rick are nice people in person as well.
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2018  12:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Depending on the year, I'll be looking at primarily AU50 to MS63. I know the 1877 will likely be in F condition based on price. Some pricier dates, I'll drop down to XF40 or XF45.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3190 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2018  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Check Imthealphaomega's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will check my set and see if I have any that meet your qualifications. I will pm you if I do have any you may need.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1540 Posts
 Posted 04/02/2018  12:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Be sure to share the photos of the coins as you add them to your set.
Remember, what the Dormouse said.
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  3:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Note, the 1st and 4th pics are the same coin. Same for the 2nd and 3rd.

Edited by txgolfer56
04/07/2018 3:57 pm
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  6:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

A few that came in last week!
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  7:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Bought this one several weeks ago.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3063 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  8:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW! Jumping in with two key dates! NICE keys at that!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7572 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@txgolfer56, that '05 is pretty sweet. If you don't mind me asking, what grade did it receive?
"It certainly strikes the beholder with astonishment, to perceive what vast difficulties can be overcome by the pigmy arms of little mortal man, aided by science and directed by superior skill." --Henry Tudor (the lawyer not the king)
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/07/2018  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1905 was graded MS64RB by PCGS.
Valued Member
United States
201 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2018  5:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add txgolfer56 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Finding lots of overgrading on xf40 and xf45 on key and semi-key dates.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26694 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2018  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You will find this to be the norm with both major TPGs, especially on the 1877.
Pillar of the Community
United States
7061 Posts
 Posted 04/13/2018  6:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty nice start. Love the 1905.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.89 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05