Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

is there a 2007-p dime ddo?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
601 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  09:58 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add cookiemonster to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I got this dime in change , and looked at it till I went blind,(lol) but it looks DDO to me can you have a look and see, it has a small crack on the back , and did see one on wexlers but not this one , the ear is thicker then others too, I went to most of the pro's sites but not much out there , did find this http://www.numismaticnews.net/artic...dies-ignored ), and here are some pics , any input thanks ,ps I do need glasses.

Pillar of the Community
United States
1140 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  10:09 am  Show Profile   Check Tanman2001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Tanman2001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like die deterioration doubling, especially on the O in GOD and the S in TRUST.

Also the JS doesn’t match the coin in that article.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
22989 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  10:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am not seeing a DDO either,and be careful with those tweezers.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
601 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  10:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cookiemonster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks , did you see the spot on the 2 like the s ,the one on the s is on the right side and the 2 has it on the left ? you got some good eyes to see the js on that site.
Pillar of the Community
United States
601 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2018  10:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cookiemonster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks john 1 and I use a round tip knitting needle and don't put it on the coin ,ya its hard to see , looked at a lot for this year , and the ear is a lot thicker , but like I said I might need glasses
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05