Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Tsc - Coin Show With Steven Bromberg

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 49 / Views: 9,090Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
Canada
648 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2018  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
No plans on watching TCS. I had it with his lies. At least he can't flog his spiel "coins that sold out in minutes" routine because none of the coins at the RCM in the last 2 months have sold out.

The NCLT market is dead as a doornail.

I still watch it in case I want to pick up something later for 1/2 price, though I usually have it on mute.

Can't take the lies and the phony expressions of surprise coming from the co-host.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6557 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2018  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add commems to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The NCLT market is dead as a door nail.

For those who have pursued NCLT with an eye toward quick price appreciation and potential sale, I would agree.

I believe, however, that collectors who collect with different goals in mind likely remain active and continue to add to their collections.

Collecting history one coin or medal at a time! (c) commems. All rights reserved.
Edited by commems
11/07/2018 10:46 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2356 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2018  11:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add canadian_coins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The NCLT market is dead as a door nail.

"NCLT market..." who knows... might just turn into a bull market!
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Edited by canadian_coins
11/07/2018 11:27 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
648 Posts
 Posted 11/07/2018  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
collectors who collect with different goals in mind likely remain active and continue to add to their collections.

Yes, but only after the price on desired coins drops 50%.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
634 Posts
 Posted 11/09/2018  01:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Electrum to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I would say there is a lot of sideline watching rather than dead...
For RCM - a tough post 150th year...styles designs were stretch to the max...
Many will look out for something more dazzling in 2019 but the problem for NCLTs is where to go next in regards to uniqueness or original?
Pillar of the Community
Canada
529 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2018  8:05 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
6 Days of The Coin show starting tonight at 10 pm. Wonder what Steven has up his sleeve this time.

"If you lose it here, you're in a world of hurt"
Edited by jimper
11/30/2018 9:06 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8579 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2018  10:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Started at 7:00 here on the west coast.

You must press the mute button to watch this show for more than a minute.

How much does he spend annually on manicures?
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
8579 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2018  11:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DBM to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
He's selling mystery boxes of coins for two grand.
If someone tried this crap on eBay how long before the listing would be taken down?
"Dipping" is not considered cleaning...
-from PCGS website
Pillar of the Community
Canada
648 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2018  02:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Looney4Numi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

LOL...a lot, since he probably claims it as a tax deduction. He needs them to sell coins.

Quote:
He's selling mystery boxes of coins for two grand.
If someone tried this crap on eBay how long before the listing would be taken down?

Good point.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
883 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2018  07:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I have visited his shop only once. My wife was star struck when he went by us from 1 office to another. She started talking to the lady working with us about.... his bloody "beautiful" nails.

All I heard, as I walked away shaking my head was, "he does them himself, and is pretty proud of it."

So, just a little tid bit that may or may not be true.
"We are poor little lambs...who have lost our way...Baa...Baa...Baa"

In memory of those members who left us too soon...
In memory of Tootallious March 31, 1964 to April 15, 2020
In memory of crazyb0 July 27 2020. RIP.
Edited by loonielewy
12/01/2018 07:17 am
Pillar of the Community
Canada
529 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2019  11:21 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2 hours on Wednesday June 5 2019 7:00 PM (Eastern Time) The Coin Show Presents RCM New Releases.

With Steven Bromberg and the lovely Natalie Belmont.

Feature coin (imo) 2019 $50 Fine Silver Coin Rose of the Winds item # 609-442
Price $599.95

Pillar of the Community
Canada
2839 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2019  4:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No need to wait for the Coin Show on Wednesday if you want any new releases. They are all available now at TSC, including the Rose of the Winds coin. That coin looks like a commissioned coin since there are plenty of stock and that would account for the quick sell out at the RCM.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
529 Posts
 Posted 10/01/2019  11:59 am  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coin Show on TSC airs Wednesday starting at 7pm eastern time.

New RCM coins are posted now including the 1 oz. Pure Silver Glow-in-the-Dark Coin - Canada's Unexplained Phenomena - Shag Harbour.

Pillar of the Community
Canada
529 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2019  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Check jimper's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jimper to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 1 oz. Pure Silver Glow-in-the-Dark Coin - Canada's Unexplained Phenomena - Shag Harbour is now sold out on TSC site. If you were waiting for the 7pm coin show to purchase one, I'm afraid you missed the ship.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2839 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2019  7:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MoneyPenney to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The UFO coin made it to viewership of The Coin Show. About 100 appeared on the show but sold out in a few minutes.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 49 / Views: 9,090Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05