Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Australian Circulation Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 410 / Views: 25,359Next Topic
Page: of 28
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  4:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another 500 bag noodle. Nothing special albeit quite a few shiny keepers. No letters this time! Have a few posts of noodles to get through this weekend!
Learn More...
United States
96035 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another lot of goldies noodled. Letter Y - Yes thank you. Some nice shiny keepers. Will upgrade any Donation Dollars that have tatty paint jobs and put the rest back into circulation. Oh well, back to noodling while listening to Triple J Top 100.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/22/2021  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another quick noodle of a bunch of $1. A few letters but nothing to write home about. It seems the letter A is coming out of the box now Coaster no longer needs one.
Edited by David Graham
01/22/2021 11:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
2214 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  12:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, thats a great 1984 there. See there are more donation dollars coming out and that the green is wearing off them fairly quickly.

Your $2 are impressive too, 2 of those colourless poppies, they are not that common!
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  12:40 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Nice, thats a great 1984 there. See there are more donation dollars coming out and that the green is wearing off them fairly quickly.

Your $2 are impressive too, 2 of those colourless poppies, they are not that common!

Actually, a surprising number of schmick 1984 (and occasionally 1985) dollar coins turn up in noodling. My local AP franchisee reckons RAM has a bunch in storage that get released into circulation when needed. Interesting though. Do you need a good 1984 for your collection?
I actually noodled some AUNC plain poppies when I first started and returned them to the pool thinking they were common.
Edited by David Graham
01/23/2021 12:40 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  04:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another gold noodle. About $900 of $1 and $2 coins. RAM $1 coin - In the bank! The Swedish 10 Krone was a pleasant surprise - and from a roll. I suspect the Armaguard coin sorting is not as rigorous as the CBA coin sorting. Letters are ones I have but still nice for swaps.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3316 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  08:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pulled 7 (!) JC 50 cents and a 1993 50 cents. That's all my coin luck done for the rest of the year!

Oddly enough, I have only come across just 1 IRB 50 cents so far.
My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
949 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  7:52 pm  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here some NTLC, ;)

Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/23/2021  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@ryurazu - WOW, all those pulled from circulation. Nice going!
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
2214 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  12:32 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice, I love how you found a coronation $2, those are very scarce!

Any plans for it?
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
555 Posts
 Posted 01/24/2021  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another pile of gold coins noodled before dinner. My second Mr Squiggle Blackboard in a week whereas before I couldn't get any. I think there was a thread not that long ago about coins with punched letters and numbers and now one turns up.
Edited by David Graham
01/24/2021 1:00 pm
Learn More...
United States
96035 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2839 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  07:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good going David.
You're finding some nice coins.

Steve :)
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 15,000 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
Sweden
1055 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2021  08:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add X2an to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The Swedish 10 Krone was a pleasant surprise - and from a roll.

I'm afraid you've been duped mate, that coin is just about $1.60 face value. As a matter of fact - I have once found an Aussie $2 here, but that was ages ago!

Well, if you do find more, keep the years 1994-1999, as these are low mintage years!
Page: of 28 Previous TopicReplies: 410 / Views: 25,359Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 1 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05