Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Australian Circulation Finds

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 600 / Views: 43,859Next Topic
Page: of 40
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1228 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  02:12 am  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wow nice, that is probably going be as rarer than a mule these days. What do you use to look for gold/metal detect?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1107 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  03:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Had to show this noodled coin off.

Apparently still worth big bucks ... according to some people!

Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2022  10:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Had to show this noodled coin off.
Excellent!

Quote:
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1228 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  02:04 am  Show Profile   Check ryurazu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ryurazu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes but obviously not going to be worth more then an uncirculated one in my opinion 50-75 since coins not damage but ink has worn off a bit. Not bad for something from circulation.
Valued Member
Australia
106 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  7:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crab eater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What do you use to look for gold/metal detect?
I have a VLF for coin hunting but could ping a surface nugget, a PI detector is suited better for gold.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3842 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Maybe not that one, but the C mintmark in the PNC are selling for over $400 now. Should I sell this one..

View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Valued Member
Australia
106 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2022  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add crab eater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Only if you need the cash and paid less than $400.
Edited by crab eater
01/29/2022 02:46 am
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3842 Posts
 Posted 01/29/2022  05:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
and paid less than $400.

I think it cost me $19.95
View my Coins here, (NOW WITH OVER 16,800 IMAGES).... http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10048
OFEC count = 237
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3828 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2022  10:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This unbelievable haul of Australian recency David sent me - wow! This is mega generosity and it is amazing, thank you David!

2022 Uncirculated set with the special Covid volunteers coin.

The rest of 2021's coins, from what looks like a hacked up 2021 Uncirculated set (I already had the $2 coin, either he or Steve had sent me it, I forgot who - sorry guys)

The 2 Indigenous $2 coins, that caused so much controversy on release and the Paralympics 2020 $2 coin (Released late 2021) as well.

And two sets of the Olympic coins to join the ones I have. One I believe though was the prize for winning his quiz earlier this year

This is amazing and thanks so much David!

I just find it incredible that Australia release their coins so early, a 2022 coin set in February!
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Valued Member
Australia
68 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2022  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add OzLeigh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just find it incredible that Australia release their coins so early, a 2022 coin set in February!

That set was released in November 2021. (At least that's when I bought mine from the local Post Office)

Seems the RAM likes to have their uncirculated and proof sets out in time for Christmas the year before.
Edited by OzLeigh
02/14/2022 11:22 pm
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3828 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So different to New Zealand, which does not bother until August for Proof currency sets of 5 coins that cost like $200 each and the $5 big coins are all separate.

They stopped doing Uncirculated sets in 2014 and there was a 2015 on e that was privately issued.

In a way if they come out in 11/21, then are they not really 2022 coins but 2021 ones? Like how the Americans would release new year models of cars in September (Eg: a 1958 Chevy being advertised in Oct 1957 National Geographic).
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
3842 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  07:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add triggersmob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well it might be back to the drawing board for me.
You might now have all the coins I had aside for you. :(
OFEC count = 237
Learn More...
United States
112247 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This unbelievable haul of Australian recency David sent me - wow! This is mega generosity and it is amazing, thank you David!
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
3828 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  12:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Steve I am missing the Wiggles and the Ambulance $2 though and will respond today vis a vis the kiwi coins you need.

Plus I really need to get my dollars in a row (I forgot they issue commem dollars with these $2 coins now too.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1107 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

@ David ... what did you do here to package these coins for postage?

Page: of 40 Previous TopicReplies: 600 / Views: 43,859Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: