Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

"Fancy" Serial Numbers

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 86 / Views: 11,907Next Topic
Page: of 6
Learn More...
United States
118221 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
698 Posts
 Posted 10/05/2022  11:16 pm  Show Profile   Check TerryT's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TerryT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking good, looking good, OH DRAT ! 10,000 higher or 100 lower. Anyone want to trade me for a 1 or 0 ?

Learn More...
United States
118221 Posts
 Posted 10/06/2022  09:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Looking good, looking good, OH DRAT ! 10,000 higher or 100 lower. Anyone want to trade me for a 1 or 0 ?
So close.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1816 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So close.

-What's really hard to find are the 2015 longest reign $20 special numbers (radars or repeaters for FWS- FWW prefixes)

Canada
11 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2022  12:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Che1984 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To walk2dwater,

Here s One from jubilee short run FWW, 2 digit-cycle 3 repeater &
Not perfect state but nice number :-)

Pillar of the Community
Canada
1816 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2022  11:24 am  Show Profile   Check walk2dwater's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add walk2dwater to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here s One from jubilee short run FWW, 2 digit-cycle 3 repeater

very nice 2 digit repeater on a short FWW prefix! (Yes, it looks quite circulated but still nice!)
Learn More...
United States
118221 Posts
Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 10/18/2022  11:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ShadowWolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got this $20 banknote from the ATM machine. Very fancy serial numbers, but that banknote condition is not the best.

Learn More...
United States
118221 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1034 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hounddog Bill to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hope you don't just spend it, that's a great serial # and you should be pleased to own it. Congrats!!!
Don't be worried about the condition it is what it is, your just saving it, I hope.

Cheers, Bill
Canada
9 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2022  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ShadowWolf to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will keep that $20 banknote 2 digits radar. Thanks Bill!
Page: of 6 Previous TopicReplies: 86 / Views: 11,907Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: