Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Mega Red 4th Edition - Who's Buying?

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 4,135Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar of the Community
United States
2171 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Zurie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My wife got me the 3rd edition last Christmas. Hefty book, but great reference!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17900 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2018  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's a great computer reference. The dime section is great.

I'm glad they didn't charge by the pound
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2018  08:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Drice to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just bought the kindle version. I really like how fast I can navigate through it via the table of contents. The pictures are good quality also. I haven't seen the print version to compare to though.
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2018  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I just bought the kindle version. I really like how fast I can navigate through it via the table of contents. The pictures are good quality also.
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1889 Posts
 Posted 12/17/2018  4:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratman4762 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We finally got an Ollie's around here & I finally had the time to stop in. I was lucky enough to find one copy of Mega Red 3rd edition for $7.99. I like the nickel section.
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10575 Posts
 Posted 12/28/2018  12:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I keep popping in to the Ollie's in Cleveland when I'm there for a visit but haven't been able to find a Mega Red there yet. Will keep looking!
Valued Member
United States
296 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2019  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Daughter got me the Mega Edition Red Book Edition # 4 for Christmas.
I now have The Mega Edition Red Book Numbers 1 through 4

goldnugget
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2019  09:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My Daughter got me the Mega Edition Red Book Edition # 4 for Christmas.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6427 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2019  3:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Ollie's didn't have them this year either. Oh well.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
19434 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2019  08:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

I only wonder if you can keep that up. Imagine having about 10 or 20 or even 50 of those. You could end up needing an entire house just for those.

What if all those were the Mega editions.
just carl
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10575 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2019  8:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Holy moly. That reminds me of the World Book encyclopedia my dad bought for the house back in the 80s - filled up two shelves in the bookcase in the den. I currently have about 8-10 Red Books and one Mega (the first edition). Don't know that I'll be buying another Mega for a few more years, unless there is an "expanded" section that catches my eye.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10575 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  12:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And #5 is coming out soon... make some room and brace those shelves (and floors).
Learn More...
United States
88915 Posts
 Posted 03/02/2019  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I might have to break down and finally get one just to say I have one.
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 53 / Views: 4,135Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05