Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2017 W ASE sold out....lowest mintage W

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  4:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
wyzeguy: which method did you use to contact eBay? I can't even find their customer support email address..... :(

Sorry....just saw this. I called them. From the homepage there's a "Help and contact" link top center left. Click on it and go to the bottom of the page and there's another link you click to call them.
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/21/2018  7:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
shows 20 left in stock:

Funny because I purchased two a few hours ago and it still shows 20 in stock. If you try adding more than 20 to your cart you get an error message saying you’ve exceeded the qty in stock and automatically changes it to 20.
Valued Member
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I decided to buy 2 today, it would only let me buy one. When I went to checkout, I tried to put it up to 2 but it said they did not have that quantity left. I think I might have got the last one, or there is a glitch.
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  10:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
decided to buy 2 today, it would only let me buy one. When I went to checkout, I tried to put it up to 2 but it said they did not have that quantity left. I think I might have got the last one, or there is a glitch.

From eBay or directly from the site?
Valued Member
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  1:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
from the eBay link on page 1.
Valued Member
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  1:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Must have been a glitch, more available now. That sucks, would have bought 2.
Valued Member
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  1:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for multiple posts. The price has been raised to 44.49, that could be why more are available.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1056 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teach to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can buy multiple 2017 W ASEs from Libertycoin.com for $37.....just ordered 2 more
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  3:47 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sorry for multiple posts. The price has been raised to 44.49, that could be why more are available.

Did you buy from patriotic mint? Liberty Coin still has them for $37. Their eBay page limits you to 1 but if you buy directly from their site you can buy multiple.

Should be getting mine today. Shows out for delivery. Will update later as to how it looks.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4211 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Check Foxwoods Man's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Foxwoods Man to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You can buy multiple 2017 W ASEs from Libertycoin.com for $37.....just ordered 2 more

Correct...just got 5 more at $37 with free shipping

Thanks
Valued Member
United States
166 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mellamobradley46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did you buy from patriotic mint? Liberty Coin still has them for $37. Their eBay page limits you to 1 but if you buy directly from their site you can buy multiple.

Should be getting mine today. Shows out for delivery. Will update later as to how it looks.

No, it was on their eBay page. I see they are still selling for the same price on their website. Must have just increased price on eBay.
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  7:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Here's the one from Liberty Coin that arrived today. The coin itself looks good. Outer edge of capsule a little scuffed/nicked. Have 3 more coming so we'll see how those turn out.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1051 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  9:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I ordered ten and will put them in my "investment" stash. Libertycoin or whoever sold the coins to them is losing money. I'm glad to help.
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
 Posted 06/22/2018  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still kind of boggles the mind as to why sell them at that price. You figure they’d know about it having the lowest mintage to date and try to capitalize on it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2712 Posts
 Posted 06/23/2018  05:01 am  Show Profile   Check SA4H's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SA4H to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone bought graded MS70 or SP70 coins?
'Pytellc': I am still waiting for my $50 world coins from you, Mr. Carson Pytell!

*+*Bruce*+*
My coins available for trade. - My coins for sale - Coins I want/need.
"Living to Learn, Not Learning to Live!"
Yet, I'm learning to live more than living to learn!
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.23 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05