Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Found this in pocket change today (Liberty V Nickel)

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
925 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  5:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add killians76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
*** Edited by Staff to Add Year / Mintmark / Denomination to Title. Titles are Important! ***

I know it's about worn out, but hey I'll take it.

*** Moved by Staff moved to a more appropriate forum. ***
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7831 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  5:19 pm  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice! I don't think I've ever even gotten a Buffalo in change.
"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
15719 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  5:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add moxking to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More of grandpa's stash hitting the cash register. I'm glad a collector snatched it.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
23720 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  6:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice find.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28218 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  6:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats! I take it not '12-D or S?
Pillar of the Community
United States
925 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  7:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add killians76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

I'll let you make that call
Edited by killians76
07/08/2018 7:44 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
925 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  7:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add killians76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this coin worth more than V cents?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8706 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2018  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is this coin worth more than V cents?

yes , $0.75 - $1.00 . Nice find in change ,all in all not that much wear for a V-Nickel, especially the reverse .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
United States
9917 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  12:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1912P has list of $4, bit I get them for 50 cents or less. If you live in the Midwest... I may know where that one came from...

Pillar of the Community
United States
925 Posts
 Posted 07/09/2018  02:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add killians76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can anyone see any kind of Mint mark in the last picture?
Edited by killians76
07/09/2018 04:09 am
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.55 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05