Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

$2.5 Gold Indian 1914-D  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
552 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  01:06 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

View Collection: jbknifeandcoin.com
Edited by Jon Brand
07/10/2018 01:19 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
3694 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  01:32 am  Show Profile   Check Adam_E's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Adam_E to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS 64, beautiful coin!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1328 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  05:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coconutjoe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
no comment on the grade but REAL NICE
"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it."
- Albert Einstein

If you SEE a post milestone, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10K+, click below.
http://goccf.com/t/316031#2688706
Pillar of the Community
United States
6172 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  09:39 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add panzaldi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS64
Pillar of the Community
United States
4188 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS-64
Collector of all classic US coinage.

How to identify cleaned coins: http://goccf.com/t/319679
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  4:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
64, shot 65, just a beauty!
Pillar of the Community
United States
552 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This one is actually a CAC'd MS63. When I get it in person this weekend I will try to determine why it is graded as such. I agree with the grade from pictures, But I will see how it looks in hand and if some of the marks are worse in person. Based on the pics, the luster does not blow you away on this coin as some other 1914d coins do. It happens to be a more lustrous date and this one looks more average regarding the luster so I think that may be it but I am very curious myself.

Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2018  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can't see it.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4950 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  6:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jaobler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Don't see any reason it shouldn't have received a 64. Very PQ for the assigned grade IMO.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
26574 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  6:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree 100%.
Pillar of the Community
United States
552 Posts
 Posted 07/11/2018  7:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Jon Brand to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I should find out in a few days hopefully when it arrives. May have to wait till early next week. I am anxious to see it. Will report back with my own crappy photos. If you look carefully in "unum" on the reverse there are some very hard to see dark spots. Will see how they appear in person. Also like I mentioned this series at ms64 and even ms63 often has more luster then the other dates of the series. This one appears from the photos more adverage compared to some ive seen. Cant wait to see! I would not have bought it if I did not find it attractive from the pics.
Edited by Jon Brand
07/11/2018 7:40 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.69 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05