Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1974 D Nickel please tell me grade and price  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
58 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:17 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add DeathSeeker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
So basically I think the coin is pretty good. It has no dark spots or blemishes, just some tiny hairs and all. I think the grading it between MS-PR 2-5 maybe more idk. You guys decide

BTW the lighting makes the images seem more scratched but up to a magnifying glass, it looks quite good.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1062 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tunnioc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
VF35, worth five cents.
Valued Member
United States
58 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2018  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DeathSeeker to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah ik I couldn't possibly be right...I'm just being stupid
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
27309 Posts
 Posted 08/10/2018  11:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Keep asking, it's the bet way to learn.

to the CCF!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4867 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  7:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Get yourself a book on basic coin grading. It'll help you learn, a lot! :)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4867 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2018  7:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoinHuntingDrew to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I learned off this book right here at a very young age (only 10-11 years old)

https://www.amazon.com/Official-Gui...p/0375720502

It's got like 20 pages of colored detailed information as well.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05