Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

A few minutes to roll the dice on eBay

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community

United States
2072 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  7:29 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This might be a good deal, but when the Seller does not reply to a simple question about condition, I decided I'm not going to bid on it. Maybe you will take a chance, but you will need to hurry.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/KEY-1899-1...292691026347
Pillar of the Community
United States
881 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mfhorn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Saw this too late, but I would have tried.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8752 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Seller does offer returns and pays return shipping.... would probably have nudged me if I were on the fence.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2072 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  11:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jimbucks to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Seller does offer returns and pays return shipping..
Not worth wasting my time to wait at the post office to return. If Seller won't respond to a simple question about condition I made a day before auction ended, one can only assume there is something to hide. Anyway, that's my take on it, and so I didn't bid. I'm leery about items like this not professionally graded to start with.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8752 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2018  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hear you. I, too, won't typically buy something of this caliber that hasn't been graded.

Was just saying you had an out if it wasn't up to your expectations. I agree... wasting time on line at the post office is no fun. Unless you're waiting to buy new stamps. Or picking up a package of coins.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1297 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2018  8:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kurrency Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks a little trimmed at the bottom. Yes/No?

KK
Pillar of the Community
United States
2511 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2018  8:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WheatBack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It looks a little trimmed at the bottom. Yes/No?

Looks alright to me. Black Eagles are notorious for tight/narrow margins.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
28797 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2018  8:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not trimmed. Just a dirty VF note and way overpriced in my opinion. Worth closer to $150.
Edited by Coinfrog
08/29/2018 8:35 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.57 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05