Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2019 American Legion Commemoratives

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  3:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like there is not much interest in this product here.

Still available.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2663 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  4:44 pm  Show Profile   Check Darth Morgan's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Darth Morgan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just recently purchased two upgrades to my Ike registry, so I'm on the fence at the moment. Just tryin' to be responsible.
My Eisenhower dollar Complete Variety Set, Circulation Strikes and Proof (PCGS Registry) - https://www.PCGS.com/SetRegistry/do...edset/119137
Darth Morgan - "The Other Ike dollars" Showcase: https://www.PCGS.com/setregistry/showcase/3354
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2019  5:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I understand that. I missed out on a couple of Ikes last week, so this is a consolation gift to myself.

I also wanted to take advantage of the free shipping that I have earned for the rest of the year.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9703 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  12:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ordered mine last night.
Pillar of the Community
United States
816 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
HH limit has been removed.
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
HH limit has been removed.
Now we see what happens next. Still available.
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2019  7:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I thought about it but the medal is just so blah. Plus the price is waaaay too high!
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  09:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I actually like the medal.

But I am weird, you know, I like Ikes.
Valued Member
United States
160 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Andy Herkimer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But I am weird, you know, I like Ikes?

Nothing weird about liking Ike's lol. I have a nice Dansco set somewhere. Also have some silver ms shadow Ike's in their OGP somewhere as well.

I really liked the 2016 liberty medal and grabbed two sets of each mint mark, the eagle is awesome on the reverse. But this one just seems too uninspiring to me for some reason.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9703 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Still available...

The medal is much less ornate than its commem counterpart, but there's something about the simplicity of the medal that strikes me, especially the missing star on the reverse.
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I really liked the 2016 liberty medal and grabbed two sets of each mint mark, the eagle is awesome on the reverse.
I got that pair myself.

Quote:
...there's something about the simplicity of the medal that strikes me, especially the missing star on the reverse.
Agreed.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12015 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basebal21 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I kind of like the medal, but with a mintage that low and still being available seems like it will be selling for bullion soon enough
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9703 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2019  10:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...with a mintage that low and still being available seems like it will be selling for bullion soon enough

Yeah, I agree.... probably so.

That fact doesn't really bother me though. On one hand it sucks knowing I could probably get it on the 2ndary market for cheaper if I waited, but I'm fine getting it now and not having to fill that hole later. The way I collect... there will ALWAYS be holes, and the list of holes is just getting longer.
Edited by CelticKnot
05/22/2019 10:02 pm
Learn More...
United States
72310 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2019  09:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On one hand it sucks knowing I could probably get it on the 2ndary market for cheaper if I waited, but I'm fine getting it now and not having to fill that hole later.
Agreed, I am paying to not have to wait.
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05