Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

CCF 8th Annual NFL Contest Official Thread

Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7836 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  01:50 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is an interesting Week 2 matchup between a Texas team and a former Texas team. So...

My Week 2 pick is the Houston Texans.

"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
Canada
482 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will go with the Dallas Cowboys
Valued Member
Canada
232 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SolarPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Iíll take New Orleans this week. Hopefully the Browns are not able to come up with another tie.
Valued Member
United States
299 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  12:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Week 2 l.a. rams
With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6473 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  9:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Orleans also please for week 2! Although picking against the browns is like playing with a rattlesnake - eventually someones gonna get bit (last weeks tie was a fluke with the weather) - hope it isn't this weekend.
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Edited by Mark1959
09/12/2018 9:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7836 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2018  01:01 am  Show Profile   Check spruett001's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There is a lot riding on the Saints and Rams this week!

"Baseball gets you out in the fresh air and keeps you from talking about your neighbors."
-Lib Dooley

My Want List: http://goccf.com/t/282022
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
425 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2018  06:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Saints will be fired right up after last week. It should work for them, not against. If they lose, they make the cursed list.

Good luck everyone.
Valued Member
Canada
482 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2018  8:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I believe the saints have lost week 2 games for the last 3 years in a row.
Valued Member
Learn More...
Canada
425 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2018  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add loonielewy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Uhh..Ohhh. .
Valued Member
Canada
482 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2018  09:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheBurnz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found this stat in 2014, the browns and saints played against each other also in week 2.

2SEP14 ATSAINTS 24 BROWNS 26
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6473 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2018  12:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I believe the saints have lost week 2 games for the last 3 years in a row.

Thanks - really needed to hear that!

But that was when they had a semi decent QB in Hoyer. At HOME and last second kick. Hope this don't come back to bite me in the ...
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few days of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?

Working on a Dansco 8167 Kennedy half album while waiting for the 8166's to become back in stock.
Pillar of the Community
United States
785 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2018  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, Cleveland is scary to pick against this year...
Pillar of the Community
United States
1413 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2018  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kefiroth to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My faith in the Browns to always find a way to screw things up turned out to be well-founded after all.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6473 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2018  3:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My faith in the Browns to always find a way to screw things up

Amen! But it was a close one!

Valued Member
Canada
232 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2018  4:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SolarPenny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very close one, another stressful one to watch this week.
Page: of 6  Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.65 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05