Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My Daughter Was Married Saturday!

Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
6223 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  1:09 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I feel older. My baby girl was married last Saturday!

I am the gray haired one, and my wife is the still-naturally-black haired one behind the (short!) couple.

The bride is the only daughter born in my household. The other wonderful daughters are wed into the family. Our grand kids are by their parents. on the pic.

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4141 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  1:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Earle. Great looking family!
ANA member: 3178122
NTCA member: 10118
Pillar of the Community
United States
1884 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  1:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nfine to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You have a lovely family Earle42, congratulations to the bride and groom and thanks for sharing the photo.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
32724 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  1:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Earle. Nice looking family.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 5+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
United States
8715 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDollar2017 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good looking family, Congrats Earle
Pillar of the Community
United States
9193 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  2:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Earle! And yes, great photo of your family! I see a couple of future coin collectors in the photo...
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
United States
2209 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  2:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats...great looking crew...how many numismatist?

KK
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
8619 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  2:28 pm  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Big congratulations to all.
My favorite album!
Image hosting is provided by CCF. Thank you for your generosity!
World's Fair Exposition Medals and Tickets
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...p?album=2020
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13015 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  2:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats ,
Proud Member of The Black Sheep Squadron !
Learn More...
United States
84230 Posts
Pillar of the Community
7234 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  3:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mark1959 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations also! Nice picture.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6223 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  3:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone. As to future numismatists, I hope to get the little ones going in it. The tallest of my sons has a passing interest at present, but, its that time of life when he is busy taking care of his family. The eldest grandson has recently shown a bit of interest though. So who knows?
- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Prosp long and liver.
Pillar of the Community
United States
9193 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add dave700x to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
We can only hope at least one of our grandkids get the bug and carry on our collections...
1883-O Nut
Pillar of the Community
United States
3438 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add acloco to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
5003 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  08:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Earl and I second the great family pic.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1547 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2018  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bump111 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Happy day.and a nice family picture.
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05