Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

"Lady Godiva" Halfpenny Token

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
3428 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  10:04 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I had the good fortune to get to go through an unsorted older collection today, and this is one of the things I plucked out. I'd like for the condition to be a bit better, but it's not all that terrible, either. In any event, I just had to have it for the overall aesthetically pleasing design.

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
9942 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  10:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice Conder token is it not? Your name says it all, I'm jealous! My LCS don't even have a junk bin!
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there is a picture with a quote next to it"
Abraham Lincoln
Valued Member
Australia
238 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2018  11:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coaster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's one strange looking elephant ... it's more like an elephant's head on a hippo's body!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
7359 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  12:05 am  Show Profile   Check TNG's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TNG to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Coventry Halfpenny ... way better than mine.

Seriously, that is in great condition compared to most you'll encounter and I don't know what it's worth but I suppose it is in XF condition.
Charlie Babbitt here, may be close at $100 or under by a bit.
On the left of most every CCF page, I am trying to remember to use CCF Partners links. They are highlighted in lime green!
It helps CCF a little. Try it!
Edited by TNG
09/12/2018 12:11 am
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
4009 Posts
 Posted 09/12/2018  02:31 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great pickup, LC - this has always been one of my favorite English tokens!
Bedrock of the Community
United States
13416 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2018  09:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add IndianGoldEagle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one, I've missed out on a couple of these on the Bay.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2018 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.64 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05