Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

Previous Page | Next Page | Last Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 321
Pillar of the Community
United States
1199 Posts
 Posted 08/18/2008  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ratio411 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not nearly as nice as Bryan's Seated dime, but hey,
it's from Carson City...

Go to the grading forum and grade it for me...
Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2008  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice !.......luv them CC's in any denomination!!.....
Pillar of the Community
United States
3083 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2008  09:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Prethen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey, Eaglefoot, I heard through the grapevine that you got some dollars lately...care to show 'em?
Specializing in 2-3-20 cent pieces and 19th Century Proofs
Did someone mention 3CN?
Edited by Prethen
08/19/2008 09:22 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
1582 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2008  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ralph to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I tried this with photobucket - don't know how they'll show up, ot even if they will. This is my latest Morgan - 1893CC

Ralph

Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Prethen....

Quote:
Hey, Eaglefoot, I heard through the grapevine that you got some dollars lately...care to show 'em?

Yes ! I'd love to "show em'" !.....
Just need to get the time to get the pics taken !.......
Seems like I've been running around like a head with my chicken cut off for 2 or 3 weeks now !
I've either been too tired, not home, or I have company........
But, yes ......I promise I'll get some pics up of my many "recent acquisitions" very soon.....(esp. the ones from Prethen !....)
Edited by eaglefoot
08/21/2008 3:12 pm
Learn More...
United States
76302 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But, yes ......I promise I'll get some pics up of my many "recent acquisitions" very soon.....(esp. the ones from Prethen !....)
Rest in Peace
United States
5375 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  4:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coinguybrian to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

It's in an NGC slab, I agreed with the grade of VF-35 or maybe VF-30, better looking in my opinion than an ANACS EF40 that went for $53 more...

Also, it doesn't look cleaned, unlike so many of these coins that are still in slabs. Buy the coin not the slab...eh....
Forum Kid
Kuwait
1523 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  4:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thekidcollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

A 1796 Assamese 1/2 Rupee of provincial India.
My second provincial coin, and still looking.
The picture is not mine, as I do not have absolute access to the camera/scanner. The grade is almost ditto, just a stronger strike on my coin.

TheKid!
Valued Member
United States
148 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  5:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Sean1011 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I still haven't acquired new coins recently, but I got about 15 - 2x3's for my fathers Morgans and ASE. It was bothering me that they weren't protected at all.

But I was also looking through my dad's wheat pennies and found an 1894 Indian Head He didn't even know he had it. My jaw dropped when I saw it =)
Pillar of the Community
United States
2754 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2008  9:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SeatedNut to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The mailman dropped this off yesterday. It's a VAM 6 ( DDO RIB).

Pillar of the Community
United States
6325 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2008  08:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglefoot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A 1796 Assamese 1/2 Rupee of provincial India.
......WOW !....that's pretty neat !

Seated....... Awesome Morgan EVEN WITHOUT THE " VAM" !....
Edited by eaglefoot
08/22/2008 08:06 am
Learn More...
United States
16270 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2008  8:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
. Neat coin! Just picked up an 1800/1798 Style 1 hair Large Cent for my Dansco. Trying to acquire G-VG examples to complete an affordable set.
Pillar of the Community
Poland
3201 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2008  06:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DL20K to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A package straight from the US:

And this was found today in the "Trade/Sell" album. I had no idea I had a second Indian. How and when did it get there remains a mystery Looks better than the GCN (mini grade contest) specimen

Valued Member
United States
392 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2008  5:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kceb10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Picked up three more silver washington's for my album today 65-d, 60-p, 46-S
Pillar of the Community
United States
1489 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2008  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add shatsi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Random pick up

Page: of 321 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2019 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05