Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 5,258 / Views: 393,053Next Topic
Page: of 351
Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16004 Posts
 Posted 06/24/2020  9:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1972 F Germany-
10 Mark - Silver - Olympic Flame.

Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2020  2:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1972 F Germany- 10 Mark - Silver - Olympic Flame.
Very nice add!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16004 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2020  9:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1972 J Germany - Federal Republic
10 Deutsche Mark Olympic Games in Munich.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
632 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2020  10:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Olympic coins... (For those old enough to remember, the Munich Olympics turned into a mess with the Israel team being kidnapped...11 Killed)
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1133 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2020  06:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My 3 junk silver lots just arrived. I seem to love junk silver at the moment.

80% bit of a mix here, 2 Filipine silver pesos and a lot of very worn South Africa and some British Asian stuff

72% a great mix of Dutch coins here including 13 silver guilders and a nice 6 2 silver guilders - love these big silva coins. Also some hilarious 5 cent coins that are so teensy its not true.

A 40% mix that was cheap and contained a nice selection of Swedish 10, 25, 50 ore and 1 Krone coins.

These will keep me occupied for a few days.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Edited by Princetane
06/26/2020 06:57 am
Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2020  10:41 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
My 3 junk silver lots just arrived. I seem to love junk silver at the moment.
Fantastic!
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1133 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  12:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In addition to my instant Farthing and Halfpenny collections of the UK.

I bought another set of NZ Threepence coins for one reason.

This - the rare 1935 3d coin (Incredibly I did not have it yet!).

Better than average, but not as good as it looks - this is a good Fine example but cleaned to make it look EF or better.

The obverse is okay, but Georges crown band is barely visible, for VF the middle diamond must be clear, here it is still blurred making it between Fine and VF.

This is what a true EF 3d looks like

Not the crown bands and cloak details.

Still its better than VG and its a rare coin, in that state probably $300 - $500 (NZD).
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16004 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2020  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1915 Austria Habsburg.
1 Corona.

Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  09:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice adds!

Quote:
This - the rare 1935 3d coin (Incredibly I did not have it yet!).
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1250 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2020  11:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add owatchman to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Barbados' newest seahorse

Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16004 Posts
 Posted 07/08/2020  11:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1960 Netherlands.
2 1/2 Gulden- Juliana.

-
Learn More...
United States
88708 Posts
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1133 Posts
 Posted 07/10/2020  12:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Less issued than the 1935 3d, but not as rare and much more beautiful.

The 1965 "Blue set" of NZ Predecimal coins, this was the highest of the 3 grades sold to the public and the hardest to find (Although not rare in any sense of the word), they are this nice - no tarnishing and a clean packet.

The Green is middle grade and Pink lowest grade, some Pink ones, the packet is virtually whitewash twink colour and the coins are tarnished to heckery.

I mean look at the quality of that finish. This thing gleams like crazy.

Incredibly these are polished, but not proofs as the devices and details are not cameoed, still its the best you will find these coins apart from the 10 or 11 proofs of each year given to bank officials and the 1935 proof set.
Edited by Princetane
07/10/2020 3:01 pm
Page: of 351 Replies: 5,258 / Views: 393,053Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.02 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05