Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Continuing List To Show Everyones Latest Acquisitions

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 5,312 / Views: 399,434Next Topic
Page: of 355
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9059 Posts
 Posted 09/05/2020  9:27 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1908 Barber half dollar
Another Dansco hole filled
Nice original VG+ coin, no problems.

The price of silver is bringing in some nice coins from people selling off old collections, etc.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
7622 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2020  11:22 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just received today as part of a swap with kena on the Forum - 2019P Texas Missions Quarter!

I really like this coin. The reverse reminds me of a medieval Long Cross penny!
Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
 Posted 09/09/2020  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just received today as part of a swap with kena on the Forum - 2019P Texas Missions Quarter!
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
New Zealand
1480 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2020  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Princetane to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This 1896 Boer Halfcrown brings my total to 50% of this series ever issued!

That is right, these coins were only issued each year from 1892 to 1897 and I have 1894, 96 and 97!

It seems to have a bit of circle on the reverse suggesting it was in a stack with a smaller coin on top for a while. Otherwise the coin grades goodFine.
Loving Halfcrowns. British and Commonwealth coins 1750 - 1950 and anything Kiwi.
If it's round, shiny and silvery I will love it.
Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
 Posted 09/16/2020  11:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
This 1896 Boer Halfcrown brings my total to 50% of this series ever issued!
Fantastic!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
16109 Posts
 Posted 09/18/2020  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1900 UK
One Crown.

Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  12:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Previously shared these in the US topic. Wanted to wait a while. Luckily their newness has not worn off yet.

1990-W Eisenhower Centennial Dollar

Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
Valued Member
United States
321 Posts
 Posted 09/21/2020  5:32 pm  Show Profile   Check beem's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add beem to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Been waiting weeks for USPS to deliver this one. My shoddy photography skills don't do it justice.

1664 Netherlands Deventer Silver Rider ( NGC AU55)

Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
 Posted 09/22/2020  11:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
1664 Netherlands Deventer Silver Rider ( NGC AU55)
Very nice!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9059 Posts
 Posted 09/23/2020  10:53 pm  Show Profile   Check paralyse's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's an exceptionally nice ducaton, and far better condition than average; looks like it might be the 4/3 overdate.

AU55 seems fair.

Sky-high silver prices bring some interesting coins out of the woodwork for melting. Here is a 1913 2 Mark from Prussia which was picked up for only slightly more than melt. It's a nice original coin with some golden toning.

Member ANA - EAC - TNA - SSDC
Specializing in 1932-1964 Washington quarters

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." -- Louis D. Brandeis
Learn More...
United States
91042 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2020  09:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Here is a 1913 2 Mark from Prussia which was picked up for only slightly more than melt. It's a nice original coin with some golden toning.
Excellent!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
648 Posts
 Posted 09/24/2020  10:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtuma3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I like the color of the Reich Mark

The deventer is exceptional for its age...

Nice pickup on reg & proof Ikes JBuck
Mark
ANA Member
Official Snowbird! Illinois in Summer, Somewhere warm in Winter
My7070
Page: of 355 Previous TopicReplies: 5,312 / Views: 399,434Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2020 Coin Community Forums
It took 1.03 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05